What have you got booked that is likely to be cancelled?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23270
  • Start date

DanFST

Head Pro
Visit site
Monthly trip to Lombardy has been cancelled for a while.
Was supposed to be in Portugal playing Penina in the sun as we speak.
Stag do 1 + Wedding 1 Cancelled
Stag do 2 in Spain Cancelled, Wedding TBA
Barbados May 6th looks to be off.

Gigs and restaurants have all been screwed too! Oh well!

D

Deleted member 1740

Nothing much booked this year, trying to save a few quid for a loft conversion.

May/June - Couple of golf weekends
July - The open with GM
July/August -3weeks in Portugal

I doubt any of the above is happening.

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
La Gomera (Canary Islands) - April - off
Golf break to Ludlow inc the Races - May - off
France -Ardeche in June - doubtful
Golf break to Nomandy - Sept - booking now on hold
Spain for Christmas - hopeful.

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
Was supposed to be London from this weekend for 5 days with Harry Potter studios, Bodyworlds and James Bond museum.
Week after, St Andrews for a round at new and old.
Harry Redknapp in May, will probably be cancelled.
Dubai at end of August for 11 nights, not holding out much hope!
My new car was booked in to be delivered on Friday as well.

We’ve all got our health which is the main thing ?

ferenezejohn

Visit site
Normally Florida, for 6 weeks, so I'm thinking she with purse must be saving a good few grand.
I think the car hire alone would pay for the Cobra King Tec irons I've been looking at?
My son has booked with Virgin for two weeks in Florida in June can't see that going ahead.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Sorry, what?? What does he do? Sing?
There is quite a circuit for this. They are like extended after dinner speeches. Old sportsmen do them, old actors etc. Sometimes they will have someone asking them pre prepared questions, sometimes it is just them telling stories of their career. An easy and interesting evening it would be described as.

Green Man

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Supposed to be going to Belgium at the end of April which has obviously been cancelled however as we have been told to work from home for the foreseeable future I'm slightly in two minds over the annual leave I have booked from work. The days off are useless to me if I'm confined to home however it would be helping the company out if I use up some leave.
Imagine if we a on lockdown until the end of summer. Everyone goes back to work in September then they have 4-5 weeks of leave to book by the end if the year.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Supposed to be in Dornoch at the beginning of May, not sure how that will pan out. Supposed to be in Portugal in September, maybe a chance of that, but I'm not holding my breath

Hacker Khan

Yurt Dwelling, Yoghurt Knitter
Visit site
Supposed to be going to Belgium at the end of April which has obviously been cancelled however as we have been told to work from home for the foreseeable future I'm slightly in two minds over the annual leave I have booked from work. The days off are useless to me if I'm confined to home however it would be helping the company out if I use up some leave.
Imagine if we a on lockdown until the end of summer. Everyone goes back to work in September then they have 4-5 weeks of leave to book by the end if the year

Just cancelled the leave I've booked over Easter as if it's raining I will literately be mostly confined to the house which kind of defeats the purpose of a holiday. I work from home so I'd rather work if I am stuck in the house. So planning to take holiday more over the summer/autumn, possibly a bit last minute depending on when the weather looks set fair.

Hacker Khan

Yurt Dwelling, Yoghurt Knitter
Visit site
Normally Florida, for 6 weeks, so I'm thinking she with purse must be saving a good few grand.
I think the car hire alone would pay for the Cobra King Tec irons I've been looking at?
My son has booked with Virgin for two weeks in Florida in June can't see that going ahead.

Well according to Trump America will be open by Easter so everyone can go to Church, so there should be no problems by June. ;)

full_throttle

Tour Winner
Visit site
Gretham Valley and Stoke Rochford, early May. (4 balls won at last year H4H auction) If the courses reopen I may still cancel due to one of us being in isolation

Melton Mowbray, Newark and Stoke Rochford end of May. unless the pubs reopen this is off,