What golf bag are you using?

jbaitho78

Visit site
I've been in the market looking for a new golf bag I've used the same ole Callaway stand bag for several years.
I've looked at the Ping Pioneer, Ogio Silencer, Hoofer, you name it. I just can't decide.
What are you guys using and what do you like about it?

Last edited by a moderator:

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
On a serious note the only carry bag I own is a Sun Mountain. It is the original one and still serves me well today but it is only used a few times a year these days.

I owned an Ogio for a while but found it too heavy in comparison.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
An old school original Ping Hoofer when I carry all winter.

A Motocaddy Dry Series cart bag for my trolley.

DT2020

Visit site
Sum mountain carry for the carrying months , Powakaddy dri edition for the trolley months , Both allow me to carry everything I need especially the PK one when I've got 6 litres of water in it for the hot days

Mark1751

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I use a Big Max Aqua 4 Sport - it’s waterproof and light weight which I like, pockets are on the smallish side but I try not to carry too much when I carry anyway. Enough room for a few balls and tees, jumper/rain jacket, bottle of water and a few other small bits you made need.

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
For my electric trolley I have a Titleist StaDry cart bag. I've had it a few years now and it's served me well.
For carrying I have a Bag Boy Technowater stand bag. Light, comfortable straps and easy to carry.
You'll note that both are waterproof. Playing all year round (normally) and living in Scotland, I bowed to the inevitable benefits of a waterproof bag.

The Autumn Wind

Assistant Pro
Visit site
On the rare occasions I carry, I want my bag as light as possible, so use a Ping Moonlite.

My general purpose trolley bag i use most is a Ping DLX. Nice multi-purpose bag, light enough to carry to the range and lug around, big enough to carry everything all year round.

Last year at a charity auction I won a special limited edition 2016 Callaway Masters tour bag signed by the winner Danny Willett. Had planned to only use it every April during Masters week, but obviously that plan went down the toilet in April 2020 so it remains unused.

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have a bag problem.

been using a Big Max Aqua Tour 3 on a trolley recently, but going to carry the next few rounds. For that, I have a big max aqua carry bag, but it’s soon to be replaced by the new Titleist Players4 Carbon.

i also have a Vessel stand bag waiting in America for me!

D

Deleted Member 1156

On the rare occasions I carry, I want my bag as light as possible, so use a Ping Moonlite.

My general purpose trolley bag i use most is a Ping DLX. Nice multi-purpose bag, light enough to carry to the range and lug around, big enough to carry everything all year round.

Last year at a charity auction I won a special limited edition 2016 Callaway Masters tour bag signed by the winner Danny Willett. Had planned to only use it every April during Masters week, but obviously that plan went down the toilet in April 2020 so it remains unused.
That's a really nice thing to win and I like your idea of only using it during April ?