What do you guys know about Chervo?

D

Deleted Member 1156

Question

What's the latest fashion for a 13 stone 6 foot, slightly greying, but distinguished, 62 year old that won't entail him looking like an old Ricky Fowler??

Age Concern....you'll find one in most High streets.

Cheap as chips :thup:

Jake O'Reilly

GM Staff
www.golf-monthly.co.uk
Thanks for all your helpful (and not so helpful...) insights guys!

Glad to hear those who have worn the gear have liked it, and I'm now quite interested to find out more about their pricing strategy and see whether it's expensive to create an exclusive feel, or because of a higher quality material/production process.

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Jake. I'm with matt on this one.

I already buy a premium brand (in polo shirts anyway). Given that I'm not familiar with Chervo, what are they going to do to either catch my eye or entice me to change?

SAPCOR1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have a Chervo polo that I got 7-8 years ago when I subscribed to a Golf Mag, can't remember which one though.

It is a poly shirt with their DryMatic fabric and it is still in good shape today, in fact it is the oldest shirt in my wardrobe by a long margin.

I had never heard of them beforehand and only recently seen them again in the on-line stores.

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
Never heard of them but just checked online and its looks like classy gear. Pricey, but then Italian clothing usually is. Wonder if the shirts are built for comfort or speed....ie. relaxed fit ,or, like a lot of modern golf clothing, skintight polos that show off the moobs???

Khamelion

Tour Winner
Visit site
Never heard of them, so looked them up, and the gear looks decent enough, but tis a tad pricey. Why do golf clothing manufacturers think that just because as golfers we'll pay £300+ for a new driver, we have them same money to pay £100+ for a polo shirt?