Who do you know on here?

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Great thread

I joined in about 2013 but didn’t start posting until 2014 - my first meet was at The Berkshire and the first forummer I met - Rick G who straight away made people comfortable. Since then I have played all over the country on little trips , day outs meeting so many different forumers and basically enjoy a great game but more importantly great company

The first trip to RCP was just brilliant - the night in the Kings Head with Rich , Murph , Pieman , D4S , BiM and the brilliant Blundell ??. Then a great trip to Liverpool with Rich and Rick meeting stu and everyone - Smokin Mos ?? and sharing a bed with @richart then playing Hoylake. Trips to Woodhall , and further trips the the south coasts. The excellent trips the Sunningdale- the night in the Pub with everyone inbetween was another great night

And then the H4H days - each one a perfect example of the good of this forum

I have been very lucky to have been able to play some great courses - I will always treasure my trips to Centurion with Rick who will always be missed by anyone who met him , and then my trips to Blackmoor to have a round with Rich or Bearwood with Paul

Getting past all the little bits of annoyance on the forum this place is pretty damn good and it’s made that way by the forumers

I think I have made some great friends and people that I will play golf with for a long time - ( poor them ) - there is no one who I wouldn’t have a round of golf with again or indeed anyone who I haven’t I look forward to having a round - apart from @Stuart_C ?

The forum is full of old , new , young , overseas and its that mix that makes it great

It’s a rubbish time for all at the moment but I’m looking forward to H4H and some rounds inbetween. Stay safe all

"PHILIP'S ALIVE!!!" :eek: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

D

Deleted Member 1156

I'd drop by to say hello,
but 1, there's presently a shelter in place order going on,
and 2, there's 3200 miles of ocean in the way.

It would be nice to meet some of you for sure.
If it happens, I promise to be unarmed.
That seems to be everybody's main concern.
We all argue like a bunch of children on here but things are completely different when we meet up (y)

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
I didn’t realise I’d been on here as long as I had :eek:

Gotta say a big thanks to @Blue in Munich for not only increasing my subs this year, but he is also responsible for the first meet I attended at Littlestone. During the three meets in kent it opened my eyes to playing courses better than my local mini. Since then @Lincoln Quaker has further emptied my wallet on many an occasion!

I think the highlight trip for me was heading to Liverpool, hosted (but not attended by @Liverbirdie). I'd call the night memorable, but I can't recall most of it!

I can only really recall one round I've not enjoyed and that was entirely down to the golf I played. Although it did end with the layest bandit capping himself a little when he realised he was on 40+ prior to teething off on the last.

This year looked to have plenty more meets lined up and hopefully most of em still go ahead. But if not, I'm sure 2021 will be even better.

D

Deleted member 17920

Gotta say a big thanks to @Blue in Munich for not only increasing my subs this year, but he is also responsible for the first meet I attended at Littlestone. During the three meets in kent it opened my eyes to playing courses better than my local mini. Since then @Lincoln Quaker has further emptied my wallet on many an occasion!

I think the highlight trip for me was heading to Liverpool, hosted (but not attended by @Liverbirdie). I'd call the night memorable, but I can't recall most of it!

I can only really recall one round I've not enjoyed and that was entirely down to the golf I played. Although it did end with the layest bandit capping himself a little when he realised he was on 40+ prior to teething off on the last.

This year looked to have plenty more meets lined up and hopefully most of em still go ahead. But if not, I'm sure 2021 will be even better.
It sure has been a pleasure emptying your wallet just like I have done to over 100 forumers.

We have been to some awesome places together.

And hopefully more to come over the next few years ?

D

Deleted member 1418

I know loads of people on here.

I only really like the 2 that give me lifts to meets ?????

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
I know loads of people on here.

I only really like the 2 that give me lifts to meets ?????

I'm assuming one of those isn't Murph :unsure::unsure:

This actually brings back a distant memory. Didn't you, Murph and James share a car journey to Woodhall Spa one year. I can guess what you all (James) talked about - I had the pleasure (?) of driving James to Lincolnshire meets 2 (possibly 3) times and each time his main subject was the same :eek:

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site

Well if I can't spend my own money Dave, I'm more than happy to spend somebody else's. When the :poop: storm is over I'll have to come down and see if I spent it wisely... ;) :D

D

Deleted member 1418

I'm assuming one of those isn't Murph :unsure::unsure:

This actually brings back a distant memory. Didn't you, Murph and James share a car journey to Woodhall Spa one year. I can guess what you all (James) talked about - I had the pleasure (?) of driving James to Lincolnshire meets 2 (possibly 3) times and each time his main subject was the same :eek:

Murph is my usual go to guy!! He's a top man ?

Yes we did share a car journey up to Woodhall with James.........? To this day I still applaud Murph for getting us up there in one piece - how he kept us on the road through all the tears of laughter I'll never know!! ???