• Pink / white

Votes: 10 8.2%
  • Yellow / black

Votes: 30 24.6%

• Total voters

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Personal opinions will always vary and I for one thing the chrome soft is a superb ball and every bit as good as the ProV. I am certainly not alone in this thought as I know many a low cap player to have shifted from ProV. Any I know playing it see zero or negligible difference in performance compared to the the more expensive Pro V. The price is the key here. I pay around £20/21 a dozen (using codes and vouchers) and buy bulk at that price. At that price no other ball compares....to me of course
That is a big plus for me and at the prices you can get them online it's arguably the best premium ball out there. I do prefer the white model but the red/white one has been the best especially now we've a few leaves coming down. Definitely easier to see than the yellow/black in those areas

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Personal opinions will always vary and I for one thing the chrome soft is a superb ball and every bit as good as the ProV. I am certainly not alone in this thought as I know many a low cap player to have shifted from ProV. Any I know playing it see zero or negligible difference in performance compared to the the more expensive Pro V. The price is the key here. I pay around £20/21 a dozen (using codes and vouchers) and buy bulk at that price. At that price no other ball compares....to me of course

Where do you find them at that price please.

jusme

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Where do you find them at that price please.

They are never at that price retail. You have to do some legwork. Vouchers and codes. For example Ebay do 10% of codes very regularly and 20% of once or twice a year. I use these as well as similar for other retailers. Few weeks back someone had 2 dozen up for £46 - put in watch list and I used 10% code from Ebay last week that they sent. Ebay sellers often have 6 dozen at good prices and I used a 20% of in the spring that brought the price below 20 that time. I sold a few of them onto friends.

PaulyMcK

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Found a white and black one on Friday, first time seeing this colour, previously found a red and white one which I didn't like.

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
They are never at that price retail. You have to do some legwork. Vouchers and codes. For example Ebay do 10% of codes very regularly and 20% of once or twice a year. I use these as well as similar for other retailers. Few weeks back someone had 2 dozen up for £46 - put in watch list and I used 10% code from Ebay last week that they sent. Ebay sellers often have 6 dozen at good prices and I used a 20% of in the spring that brought the price below 20 that time. I sold a few of them onto friends.

Thanks