What are you looking forward to.......

Bucket92

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Queensland very nice indeed. I have been to the Gold coast which is further south than where you are headed and it is breathtaking. I have some old school chums out there so get to go fairly regular. Once you get there you will not wanna leave. I have never been to Cairns but have asked my contacts and this place is around 20 mins from Cairns if you fancy a knock while your out there:

http://www.paradisepalms.com.au/pages/Home.html

Ah quality! Really looking forward to it now. That course looks nice but I think it's a bit out of my student budget! Haha. I'll try and find a cheap course somewhere :p

In_The_Rough

Tour Winner
Visit site
Ah quality! Really looking forward to it now. That course looks nice but I think it's a bit out of my student budget! Haha. I'll try and find a cheap course somewhere :p

He didn't tell me it was $120 a round!! There will be loads round the area mate they are everywhere. Great time of year to go as well, the temperature wont be that intense. Keep you eye on the exchange rate as it really does make a difference out there. Oz has become super expensive the past few years, back in the day there was $3 to the £ it is now around $1.5 to the £ making drinking very dear at around £6 per pint or schooner as they call it out there. I mainly go to Perth when I go as that is where my contacts are based, fantastic place but unbearably hot in the Summer.

Bucket92

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
He didn't tell me it was $120 a round!! There will be loads round the area mate they are everywhere. Great time of year to go as well, the temperature wont be that intense. Keep you eye on the exchange rate as it really does make a difference out there. Oz has become super expensive the past few years, back in the day there was $3 to the £ it is now around $1.5 to the £ making drinking very dear at around £6 per pint or schooner as they call it out there. I mainly go to Perth when I go as that is where my contacts are based, fantastic place but unbearably hot in the Summer.

£6 a pint?! Not liking the sound of that! I'm glad to be going anywhere in Australia at any time of year, it's on most British people's bucket lists and I'm lucky I've got the chance to go!

Andy808

Tour Winner
Visit site
The week after The Masters (The "official" start of everyone's season) I've got a 3 day Links festival down in Cornwall. One of the best and most eagerly anticipated weeks of my year

Enjoy yourself mate it's a great few days golf as long as the weather is better than last year!

I'm looking forward to playing as much as I can and enjoying playing.

In_The_Rough

Tour Winner
Visit site
£6 a pint?! Not liking the sound of that! I'm glad to be going anywhere in Australia at any time of year, it's on most British people's bucket lists and I'm lucky I've got the chance to go!

I know its painful mate but it is very expensive due to the state of the exchange rate. Just be careful where you go thats all I am saying as you will pay through the nose at some places. Beachfront bars in particular know how to charge. Anyway off to bed now, if you want anymore Oz info give us a shout and I'll reply to ya tomorrow

Bucket92

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I know its painful mate but it is very expensive due to the state of the exchange rate. Just be careful where you go thats all I am saying as you will pay through the nose at some places. Beachfront bars in particular know how to charge. Anyway off to bed now, if you want anymore Oz info give us a shout and I'll reply to ya tomorrow

Cheers for the info mate, if I need to know anything I'll be sure to give you a shout!

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
The next few weeks include Brocket Hall, forum meet at Woburn, another game at Woburn, a game at Coventry with Full Throttle and seeing too much of RickG :)

mcbroon

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
After last year's washout, I just want some dry weather for the course to recover a bit.

Otherwise, looking forward to the start of qualifiers next month, hopefully getting to a forum meet and getting my h/cap into single figures.

AMcC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Long sunny summer evenings on the links :)

Just generally playing a bit more, as well as a holiday to Florida with a couple of games there. Phonecall to make which hopefully results in a game at Lake Nona. :thup: