What are you looking forward to.......

Big_Rick78

Head Pro
Visit site
Playing in shorts and a shirt. Playing as many different course as I can.
Looking to go to the Manor House Hotel at some point over the summer.
Hopefully get my first forum meet done too.

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
after being selected for the TM fitting I am looking forward to lessons and proper practice & hopefully build a more consistant swing. I have also decided to play less comps and play more for fun. Playing only once a week and in competition conditions everytime has taken the enjoyment factor out of it a bit.

mashleyR7

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Looking forward to Woburn next week and the start of the season. I'm hoping to get down to single figures this summer.

Oh and my babies due in June.

rickg

Money List Winner
Visit site
St George's Hill Wednesday
Brocket Hall Friday
Woburn next Thursday
Captaining the scratch team for the 1st time Sat 13th Apr
Playing the final of the CBL knockout the day after.

.......and some sun!!!

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Not having to pull out of Forum meets due go wotk or HID's work...
Some dry weather would be nice too...
And trying to play to my handicap...

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
St George's Hill Wednesday
Brocket Hall Friday
Woburn next Thursday
Captaining the scratch team for the 1st time Sat 13th Apr
Playing the final of the CBL knockout the day after.

.......and some sun!!!

the weather is not looking too bad for the week ahead Rick so you may get away with it certainly for Brocket & woburn :)

louise_a

Money List Winner
Visit site
Particularly looking forward to playing in the England Golf regional medal final and hopefully making it into the grand final amd of course the flat cap tour.

DCB

Visit site
For once, not got a lot organised early season this year. My mate Kenny (KHW) is about to undergo a bypass op, so I;m looking forward to being able to get the boys weekend organised late summer when he has fully recovered.

Dellboy

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Off to play St Andrews old course in may, got 4 days up there and plan to play every day, the old course will be the last round I have so hopefully will do myself proud.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Playing somewhere, anywhere, in May. That'll be my first golf since October due to shoulder surgery, hopefully.
Also a week in Spain this coming September, shoulder permitting!

Slime.

Bucket92

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Going to Australia in June with Uni so I'll try and get some golf in over there if possible :p otherwise I'm just looking forward to watching The Masters, playing in lots of comps and having a good laugh playing a few rounds with mates on summers evenings :thup:

In_The_Rough

Tour Winner
Visit site
Going to Australia in June with Uni so I'll try and get some golf in over there if possible :p otherwise I'm just looking forward to watching The Masters, playing in lots of comps and having a good laugh playing a few rounds with mates on summers evenings :thup:

Whereabouts in Oz you going. My favourite place on earth. Winter time there and it will still be better than our Summer

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
The Flat Cap Order of Merit is going to be a cracker this year... As is the Mizuno comp up at Slaley in May. Might have a trip down to Saunton again in September if I can find a willing volunteer or 2.

beggsy

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The white pots going out get the carrot crunchers struggling instead of winning every week off a shortened course

In_The_Rough

Tour Winner
Visit site
Going to Cairns for a month mate, absolutely can't wait :)

Queensland very nice indeed. I have been to the Gold coast which is further south than where you are headed and it is breathtaking. I have some old school chums out there so get to go fairly regular. Once you get there you will not wanna leave. I have never been to Cairns but have asked my contacts and this place is around 20 mins from Cairns if you fancy a knock while your out there:

http://www.paradisepalms.com.au/pages/Home.html