What are you looking forward to.......

J5MBF

Head Pro
Visit site
Well, all the doom & gloom threads regarding our wonderful weather hampering our early year golf is getting frustrating. So, what are you looking forward to in terms of golf this year?

Me? I've got the Vauxhall golf day at Woburn coming up, came 2nd in the high handicap group last year and bagged a nifty Callaway flight case. Also played with Gary Neville in the group in front. Got a couple of other golf days lined up including a weekend away in October.

Also looking towards to my first batch of lessons. You guys???

Robobum

Money List Winner
Visit site
The week after The Masters (The "official" start of everyone's season) I've got a 3 day Links festival down in Cornwall. One of the best and most eagerly anticipated weeks of my year

El Bandito

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I'm away at the moment and playing Faldo's new course in Cyprus tomorrow - Elea Golf Estate. Forecast is good and the course looks like a cracker, so that is the immediate one.

end of the month, playing at Woburn with a bunch of guys from here - fingers crossed for reasonable weather and then another forum meet, with another forum at the Belfry in June.

most of all, looking forward to the sun coming out and my own course being 'nice'....please, please please

cookelad

Tour Winner
Visit site
5 days golf and beer in Spain in October with 15 fellas from my old place! it's golf and beer for approximately half of us, beer and golf for the other half!

I'm looking forward to Chart Hills on Tuesday too but the Spain trip is top of the list!

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Becoming captain in April, playing both courses at Sunningdale for £95, getting to single figures and seeing Smiffy on a golf course!

kid2

Money List Winner
Visit site
Play as you lie conditions so that all the Bandits at my club aint shooting 47-50 points week in week out....

Oh and for my game to level out and handicap to start dropping....Like a stone.....Here's hoping.:lol: