What are you drinking tonight?

Foxholer

Major Champion
Been on something like a binge of (pre!!) Xmas wine purchases! Tesco Argentinian Malbec @ 25% off already low price for very decent glugging! Some from Waitrose " 25% off - including excellent Max's Shiraz (my 'special' Red); some (Black italians) from Laithwaites and my usual pre Xmas expedition to Majestic - there's likely to be another as 2020 Goldwater Sauv blanc is definitely my style!
Currently open is a Melini Chianti (muchly reduced in local Waitrose) that goes well with Ham and Mushroom Tagliatelle - though there may need to be a 2nd bottle opened before it's plated up!

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
A cocktail of my wife's making, although I totally accept it might be a genuine one with a proper name. Gin, blackcurrant cassis (homemade including blackberries from her allotment), lemonade, frozen berry mix. Like pop, easily drinkable and bloomin lovely. 🍹

KenL

Tour Rookie
A cocktail of my wife's making, although I totally accept it might be a genuine one with a proper name. Gin, blackcurrant cassis (homemade including blackberries from her allotment), lemonade, frozen berry mix. Like pop, easily drinkable and bloomin lovely. 🍹
Put some in the post for us. Sounds brilliant. 👍

Hobbit

Ryder Cup Winner
A very large Soberano Spanish brandy. All I seem to have done the last couple of days is dismantle furniture and pack boxes. HID wants to carry on this evening but I've said enough is enough. I'm doing a curry, with a glass in hand, and then opening a couple of bottles of Cobra.

rulefan

Tour Winner
Last night we enjoyed a 2013 Mouchao (Alentejo doc) Alicante Bouschet to celebrate my grandson's graduation from Oxford (a first as you ask). The normal graduation dinner was cancelled