What are you drinking tonight?

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Been on something like a binge of (pre!!) Xmas wine purchases! Tesco Argentinian Malbec @ 25% off already low price for very decent glugging! Some from Waitrose " 25% off - including excellent Max's Shiraz (my 'special' Red); some (Black italians) from Laithwaites and my usual pre Xmas expedition to Majestic - there's likely to be another as 2020 Goldwater Sauv blanc is definitely my style!
Currently open is a Melini Chianti (muchly reduced in local Waitrose) that goes well with Ham and Mushroom Tagliatelle - though there may need to be a 2nd bottle opened before it's plated up!

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
A cocktail of my wife's making, although I totally accept it might be a genuine one with a proper name. Gin, blackcurrant cassis (homemade including blackberries from her allotment), lemonade, frozen berry mix. Like pop, easily drinkable and bloomin lovely. ?

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
A cocktail of my wife's making, although I totally accept it might be a genuine one with a proper name. Gin, blackcurrant cassis (homemade including blackberries from her allotment), lemonade, frozen berry mix. Like pop, easily drinkable and bloomin lovely. ?
Put some in the post for us. Sounds brilliant. ?

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Put some in the post for us. Sounds brilliant. ?
I tried but the envelope went to mush, sorry ?. You are right, it is brilliant (this view may be biased due to the significant glass I've just finished ??). It's just ridiculously easy and a fun drink. Nothing harsh about it.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
A very large Soberano Spanish brandy. All I seem to have done the last couple of days is dismantle furniture and pack boxes. HID wants to carry on this evening but I've said enough is enough. I'm doing a curry, with a glass in hand, and then opening a couple of bottles of Cobra.

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
Last night we enjoyed a 2013 Mouchao (Alentejo doc) Alicante Bouschet to celebrate my grandson's graduation from Oxford (a first as you ask). The normal graduation dinner was cancelled