What are you drinking tonight?

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Dalwhinnie winters gold, nice drop.
Do you chill it ? I left a bottle in Sweden was rather nice over ice and out the fridge, which is weird .

just topping up my selection at home, like the Glenfiddich Solera Reserve, the laphroig select is okay - starting to appreciate it. Then the Grants is just an okay stand in.
Wife has used my Cognac in her cake :( but I might see if there is something else out there, as it’s a nice change.
I don’t drink very much probably get a year out of my stuff, just like a little variety.
Might try a Jim Beam cask or Rebel yell as well

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
Do you chill it ? I left a bottle in Sweden was rather nice over ice and out the fridge, which is weird .

just topping up my selection at home, like the Glenfiddich Solera Reserve, the laphroig select is okay - starting to appreciate it. Then the Grants is just an okay stand in.
Wife has used my Cognac in her cake :( but I might see if there is something else out there, as it’s a nice change.
I don’t drink very much probably get a year out of my stuff, just like a little variety.
Might try a Jim Beam cask or Rebel yell as well

Literally just a splash of water for me.
The Laphroig is a bit much for me personally, the peaty ones are an acquired taste.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Football lads gave me a bottle of Makers Mark Special Edition bourbon for my 50th the other day, it's 54% ?
I know it's not my birthday for a week or so but I may have to sample it tomorrow night ??