what are my lofts?

connor

Tour Rookie
Visit site
ive been looking on the net to try and find out the loft of my sw and pw. I am looking at getting a better wedge set up.

I want to drop the 60 and prob get a easier to hit 58 and also bridge the gap between pw and sw. I have seen that i can get an AW of the same club but cant decide whether to get 3 wedges of the same and drop my standard sw.

I have been doing the research on them. Looking at the ever popular vokeys but also considering the cleveland g15 which are also £20 a pop cheaper.

what you guys recomend just slotting the aw inbetween the other 2 wedges and then just sacking off the 60?

my main problem in all this is i dont know what my current lofts are which may help my decision

connor

Tour Rookie
Visit site
nice one thanks. for some reason that page wont load up on me laptop. Hmmm think i might just buy the AW to slot in then change my 60* for a 58 as got a habbit of thining the 60

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
if youre consistently thinning the 60 and doing nothing different to with the other wedges it may be worth looking for a replacement either 58 or 60 with lower bounce

connor

Tour Rookie
Visit site
im not sure what the bounce is on this 60 was just something cheap and chearfull i got when i took up golf as thought i needed one. Only club i never replaced but he fairly battered now from stones etc so due a change up