Chrome issue

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
yup... but currently i only get this Aw Shoot problem on the 'Random Irritation' thread... the rest are fine.. but gives me a perfectly good thing to get irritated about..

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Yes. Care to offer some help and tell me:
  • What OS you are on?
  • What Browser and Browser version you are using.
Reading thru this thread.. I think it is happening on most Chrome on Windows 11.. but not consistently across all threads. So the website must be rendering some advts/code on those threads that is causing this problem..

CParsons

Administrator
Staff member
Visit site
Reading thru this thread.. I think it is happening on most Chrome on Windows 11.. but not consistently across all threads. So the website must be rendering some advts/code on those threads that is causing this problem..
Yeah, but it's not happening on Firefox or Safari, which are not Chromium based. With the issue that took place with Chromium around the same time, trying to rule that out while also looking at the possibility of being related to code/ad.

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
The version numbers are important here. Are you on the latest version or are you like my significant other and never update for months? lol
I was on version 124.0.6367.91 (Official Build) (64-bit) when it was happening..
Now on Version 124.0.6367.92 (Official Build) (64-bit).. and i just posted to Random Irritation thread... I cant believe it is working .. its only a minor update to Chrome..

CParsons

Administrator
Staff member
Visit site
I was on version 124.0.6367.91 (Official Build) (64-bit) when it was happening..
Now on Version 124.0.6367.92 (Official Build) (64-bit).. and i just posted to Random Irritation thread... I cant believe it is working .. its only a minor update to Chrome..
But it's a minor update that fixes a very specific issue.

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
Laptop Windows 10 with Microsoft Edge - still giving problems.

But the old Windows 7 PC with Microsoft Edge has no problems.

If I go the the "I Bought Today" thread, it works fine on the current page that has only two posts. But if I go back to the previous page, everything freezes and I get STACK OVERFLOW error message.

Some threads do not work at all.

Last edited:

CParsons

Administrator
Staff member
Visit site
Laptop Windows 10 with Microsoft Edge - still giving problems.

But the old Windows 7 PC with Microsoft Edge has no problems.

If I go the the "I Bought Today" thread, it works fine on the current page that has only two posts. But if I go back to the previous page, everything freezes and I get STACK OVERFLOW error message.

Some threads do not work at all.
Thanks for those details. I know it's annoying and frustrating but we're trying to sort it out through a multitude of variables. Nothing has really changed on the site, and this same "theme" is used on other sites as well, along with the ad system and none of the other sites have this issue reported. Coupled with the Chromium bug, it's a lot to parse/ test against.