Westwood

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
A man I have been very critical of in the past but have to say his performance this week was absolutely fantastic - masterclass of golf from tee to green.

I did say last year that it's the most natural he's looked with a flat stick and that was again the case this week. Can't help but think if he'd putted like that in his prime he'd have had a couple of majors.

Great viewing.

DCB

Visit site
He just seems to be at ease with his game at the moment. Showed great patience and took his chances when they were there. Excellentllent start to the year, hopefully further success is around the corner.

D

Deleted member 15344

It was an excellent performance - very cool and calm , brilliant second shot into the last

Norrin Radd

Tour Winner
Visit site
Great win for Lee and hopefully another will put him in the RC team .up into the top thirty in the world again and will be in the masters again this year ,and who would bet against him at Augusta with his record there.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
D

Deleted member 15344

Great win for Lee and hopefully another will put him in the RC team .up into the top thirty in the world again and will be in the masters again this year ,and who would bet against him at Augusta with his record there.
As strange as it may seem - I don’t think he will want to go to the RC , he has done it all before and you can tell he is happy to leave it up to the younger guys

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
His ball striking is as good as anyone and he’s won all over the world .
He wins when he putts well.

I agree regarding the ball striking and very accurate off the tee. I just wonder about comparative distance to others in the field and coming in with more club. I hope he can find a way to get a putter on a hot streak in a major even now. Personally I think he's also got one more big RC in him

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I agree regarding the ball striking and very accurate off the tee. I just wonder about comparative distance to others in the field and coming in with more club. I hope he can find a way to get a putter on a hot streak in a major even now. Personally I think he's also got one more big RC in him
Possibly but his biggest weakness was from four foot in ,something you would expect a top pro to excel at.
But leaving longer first putts only put pressure on him ,you are correct.

AdamC28

Visit site
Really good performance this weekend, classy last round.
I too get the impression that he’s put the RC behind him and would rather just watch these days.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Really good performance this weekend, classy last round.
I too get the impression that he’s put the RC behind him and would rather just watch these days.
Maybe it’s like footballers who retire from international duty then start playing better .
I hope so might have a flutter on him this year to win a big one.