Weather

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Feels like a lot of localised weather in last year.
Earlier waited for heavy rain to cease, then went just over a mile to walk dogs & it hadn't rained there.
Bit later drove around 6 miles for a visit, reaching for sunglasses as sun was so bright (was going west), but wipers were on double speed for the rain!

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Saturday - shorts and tee shirts
Sunday - cords and and a heavy jumper
Monday - barely able to stand up (there was a comp and a PCC of 3)

Don't you just love the weather in Britain

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Saturday - shorts and tee shirts
Sunday - cords and and a heavy jumper
Monday - barely able to stand up (there was a comp and a PCC of 3)

Don't you just love the weather in Britain
At least the weekend was nice this time. Usually that's when we get the worst of it. Saturday was fantastic and very out of character. But actually it was still nice on Sunday and I wore shorts & t-shirt on the course then as well. Monday - abysmal.

AussieKB

Visit site
Just got home after playing in 31C, we are calling out for rain here, think after my England trip I will calling out for sunshine again.

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
Blue skies here no rain forecast and first seniors match of the season away at The Chase. We've cancelled the one at ours next week. No chance of playing it

D-S

Visit site
Raining still. We're nearly up to four complete months of rain this year now.
In this neck of the woods we have only had 38.8mm or rain so far in April. If the next few days aren’t really wet that’ll mean that April will be really quite dry. Around half of average.
This certainly hasn’t been the case for the previous 6 months, with only January not being well above average.
Courses around here have dried out remarkably but a wet May will reverse this.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
In this neck of the woods we have only had 38.8mm or rain so far in April. If the next few days aren’t really wet that’ll mean that April will be really quite dry. Around half of average.
This certainly hasn’t been the case for the previous 6 months, with only January not being well above average.
Courses around here have dried out remarkably but a wet May will reverse this.
I haven't even considered that it might rain through May as well. Surely it can't be possible? In fairness it's not been downpours in April but still drizzle and the odd shower every other day. Thoroughly sick of it.