waterproof trolley bag....which one?

winty57

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I know there have been some previoys threads on this subject but i want to get a waterproof bag for trolley, I an looking at Titleist Sta Dry, Eze kaddy Aqua Dry, Big Max Aqua, was considering the Sun Mountain H2NO but think its a bit expensive, the best value is the Eze Kaddy at £89.95 (Golf Online) has anyone got one of these?
Your comments appreciated

upsidedown

Tour Winner
Visit site
Was looking for one before Xmas and was favouring the H2NO but pro at ours mentioned that Motocaddy are bringing out one in 2015 , March so have one of those on order as we did deal for a new S1 trolley too, will be £145.00 with deal.

ventura

Head Pro
Visit site
Haven't used the others but have a H2NO carry bag and has been excellent in the rain, everything inside bone dry no matter how bad the rain has been.

What is the price difference between the others?

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I have the H2NO. Brilliantly waterproof, although the clubs have to come out after a wet round because the water from the wet clubs you put back in the bag sits at the bottom of the bag until it dries out.

Not great puddles of it, but enough to want to empty the clubs out for a few hours. I've never had anything inside a pocket get wet.

Because of the waterproof material it's made from, the bag doesn't have much 'shape', especially with empty pockets, but I don't really care about that.

Rumpokid

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I know there have been some previoys threads on this subject but i want to get a waterproof bag for trolley, I an looking at Titleist Sta Dry, Eze kaddy Aqua Dry, Big Max Aqua, was considering the Sun Mountain H2NO but think its a bit expensive, the best value is the Eze Kaddy at £89.95 (Golf Online) has anyone got one of these?
Just get a waterproof cover for your current bag, much cheaper IMHO.

TeeItHigh

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Hi, I got the sun mountain h2no for Christmas whilst it is nice and light and keeps everything inside bone dry, it doesn't have a drinks pocket as my old titleist bag did. For the difference in cost and if I was to buy another I would go titelist.

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
My issue with the 2014 Sun Mountain H2nO is that it doesn't have a grab handle to lift it off a trolley easily.

The 2015 model does, but I have a feeling it's quite expensive. I'll probably still get one though. Great bags.

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
My issue with the 2014 Sun Mountain H2nO is that it doesn't have a grab handle to lift it off a trolley easily.

The 2015 model does, but I have a feeling it's quite expensive. I'll probably still get one though. Great bags.

Maybe mine's earlier than 2014, but it has the normal handle on the front of the bag that any other cart bag would, plus a handle at either side of the top.

winty57

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Thanks for info guys, am going to get Titleist 2014 model which is made by Sun Mountain and been offered a good deal rather tahn wait for the 2015 model which looks identical!

Will be looking forward to testing it out, guess it will probably be quite soon!

Thanks for the feedback guys

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Thanks for info guys, am going to get Titleist 2014 model which is made by Sun Mountain and been offered a good deal rather tahn wait for the 2015 model which looks identical!

Will be looking forward to testing it out, guess it will probably be quite soon!

Thanks for the feedback guys

HID got that bag last week and is really happy with it.

Oops, ignore that as he didn't get the waterproof one:eek:

Mr P

Visit site

I am at the same stage as you. I Like the EZE Kaddy AquaDry best. Now seeing as there are two of us interested in the same bag I think I will go for it. Like you I have researched quite a few and here in Germany too. Colour is a bit boring but it is made by Longridge so for the price I think its a good bag. (hope so) good luck.