Waterproof bag recommendations

huds1475

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Another for the Titleist Sta-Dry cart bag. I've had mine for over three years now and been through some horrendous weather. Plenty of pockets to shove things into, although no cool pocket if you really need one of them. Living in Scotland I carry pretty much everything as the weather can vary dramatically over a round.
It fits into my club locker no problem.
Same here. Only sign of wear is the occasional mud splash.

They do have one design flaw though, pockets aren't waterproof if left open ?‍♂️

The Fader

Visit site

AdamW

Visit site
I believe this is a generic bag because I had a Fazer one exactly the same design. Google it if you like

Bought from American Golf. Managed to cope with showers but was returned for a full refund after the first round in proper rain.

Replaced with a Big Max which I would wholeheartedly recommend.

Thanks saved me buying something naff!

Might get this one if that's the case

https://www.affordablegolf.co.uk/aqua-sport-2-biaspt21

AdamW

Visit site
Exactly the same Big Max I bought even down to the colour

Don't think you will be disappointed with it if you pull the trigger!!

Colour is awesome!

Can not make up my mind if I need if I need a waterproof bag or not as I also really like the ping DLX in black. Was thinking of getting a double canopy 68 inch umbrella for my trolley but not sure how much rain would still get onto everything?

The Fader

Visit site
Colour is awesome!

Can not make up my mind if I need if I need a waterproof bag or not as I also really like the ping DLX in black. Was thinking of getting a double canopy 68 inch umbrella for my trolley but not sure how much rain would still get onto everything?

Presume you live in the UK?

Is that not argument enough?? :)

Bwgan

Hacker
Visit site
I'm hunting for a waterproof bag too. Currently looking at Ping Monsoon bag. A few lads have the stay dry but aren't convinced..

AdamW

Visit site
The only comment I'd make on that, is that on the StaDry, where you see the handle on the BigMax there is an extra pocket. It's nice to have that top pocket for a little extra storage.

Good spot! Is it tricky to get the stadry out of the car without that handle?

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
Good spot! Is it tricky to get the stadry out of the car without that handle?
Not a problem. There are two grab handles on the top and a fabric one at the front above the pocket.
StaDry-Cart-Black-Red-Cuff-TB9CT7E-06.jpg

AdamW

Visit site
For anyone following this thread have found the following out.

Benross waterproof bags come with 1 year warranty standard but if you register on Benross website increases to 3 years.

Big max aqua bags have 2 year warranty