Water Rates

Reemul

Head Pro
Visit site
Do power showers use a lot of water?
Reading your posts our households seem very similar I just only have normal showers and our usage is a lot lower
I think its 5x the rate, my wife and kids also put it in over power, regardless of me telling them not to. To be fair the showers are awesome.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
We have stainless steel pans, I still wash them in the sink. Crazy inefficient to run a dishwasher for them.

@pauljames87 , you've been on the sauce 😂

See I've just taken delivery of some "hexclad" frying pans and a wok (Gordon Ramsey brand)

Few of the lads at work rave about them.

Metal utensils safe, oven safe, non stick... But for me the most important of all.. dishwasher safe!

Just done the family a cooked breakfast and the bacon / egg pan no longer needs hand washing ..

Hurray 🎉

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Holy moly.
This one?

Yes and no, that wok came in the set

I got the 3 frying pans and the wok, including 3 lids , after the sale price and 5% off first order it was £360 for the 4 pans

Life time warranty is helpful

We had a stainless still pan but found it effort , then non stick pans couldn't go in the dishwasher

So after watching these for a while I treated myself for my bday

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Yes and no, that wok came in the set

I got the 3 frying pans and the wok, including 3 lids , after the sale price and 5% off first order it was £360 for the 4 pans

Life time warranty is helpful

We had a stainless still pan but found it effort , then non stick pans couldn't go in the dishwasher

So after watching these for a while I treated myself for my bday
Bet the company still try and wiggle out of it by claiming you used the wrong utensils, wrong heat, etc

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
They have the nerve to try and put prices up to pay for investments when they been taking the profit out for decades aswell

Double holy moly PyjamaMan , I just re-read that statement and realized that's only 6 months, I thought it was annual! :eek:

edit: is your '87' the cubic meters of water you use every 6 months :p

Last edited:

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Double holy moly PajamaMan , I just re-read that statement and realized that's only 6 months, I thought it was annual! :eek:

For a bit of context tho, it's a family of 5, so 1 bath a day plus 2 showers

Then roughly 40 dishwashers a month

55 loads of washing a month

So it works out £52 a month ATM by direct debit , others will pay a lot less

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
For a bit of context tho, it's a family of 5, so 1 bath a day plus 2 showers

Then roughly 40 dishwashers a month

55 loads of washing a month

So it works out £52 a month ATM by direct debit , others will pay a lot less

yeah I'm not trying to compare diff countries but... just checked the rate card here, never had cause to do it before, and your usage would be £30.86 (for the 6 months)
but i guess that's one of the costs you have being in a 1st world country over a developing country, bloomin scary though

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
yeah I'm not trying to compare diff countries but... just checked the rate card here, never had cause to do it before, and your usage would be £30.86 (for the 6 months)
but i guess that's one of the costs you have being in a 1st world country over a developing country, bloomin scary though

You would think by now the UK would have got out of developing country status 😂