Wanted Irons

LUFC 1972

Head Pro
Visit site
Trying here before e-bay, looking for a set of irons preferably 4-pw reg flex, for a 24 handicapper budget of 120 ish, have managed to get my eldest son gripped he played when he was 13 or so gave up and now at uni and has decided to play again, so trying to get a set together for him.

mattyb0y

Head Pro
Visit site
I have a set of Taylormade LT2 irons in good condition, they're stiff flex granted you said reg but thought I'd post.

Standard length, S300 shafts fitted with red and black multicompound grips in ok condition

Let me know if you're interest was going to post on here this week!

Hendy

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Have a set of jpx 800 pro (forged) 4-pw fitted with Dynalite s300 shafts. Play more like firm flex. High launching.

They were re-gripped with multi compound grips there last summer and loft and lies done at the same time by the my club pro. Moved to a set of mp54 extra stiffs for a lower flight. Only reason these have come up for sale

Would do them at 130ish

Last edited:

Thexindi

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Trying here before e-bay, looking for a set of irons preferably 4-pw reg flex, for a 24 handicapper budget of 120 ish, have managed to get my eldest son gripped he played when he was 13 or so gave up and now at uni and has decided to play again, so trying to get a set together for him.

sent you a pm

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
I have a set of Mizuno MX-900 irons, 3-PW, which are on your budget. Regular shaft, white Golf Pride VDR grips. Nice forgiving clubs for the higher handicapper. Got me down from 20 to 12.