Vivid dreams?????

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Had a weird one last night as I found myself at a previous workplace (a small privately owned software company) and there was a 'rationalisation' briefing about to happen that would have reduced working the working week for some - with job losses for others - but I was OK as I had chargeable projects.

But that wasn't the weird(est) bit - as all of us headed off to the pub after the briefing I found myself chatting to the owner. Which was fine except in my dream I knew he had died the previous week - but that was OK except I was disappointed for him as I knew what was coming - even though it had already happened. Sadly that boss did in fact pass away a couple of months back...and I guess that's why he popped into my dream.

The falling ones - I never hit the ground. I once heard that we never do - and if we did we'd die :eek:

And there is the 'oh no - I've revised for the wrong exam' one. That one I love when I come to, as I realise that I have no more such exams to revise for - the relief is great :)

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
I remember when I was packing up smoking years ago, the 24 hour nicotine patches used to contribute towards some really vivid dreams.

One I particularly remember was playing in goal for Man United in front of the Stretford End and having a toe to toe argument with Roy Keane. Bloody frightening it was, and as a consequence I woke up desperate for a Lambert & Butler.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Absolutely spot on (y) How would anyone know what the deceased was dreaming just as he died? ;)
One of these ‘meaning of dreams’ things no doubt. Which brings to mind that I haven’t had the dream in which I can do be the long jump world record holder by having an ability to fly...well in t he long jump version I take off and just keep going way way beyond the end of the long jump pit.

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Wow,you guys almost make me seem normal.past few nights I've dreamt that I was a golfer...yep and actually a good one!
Felt very comforting,could visualize the shots AND actually pull them off......today dispelled my theory that dreams(especially nice warm ones)are just tricks of the imagination-
what a cruel,cruel world!! Jimbo

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The nightmare one is losing my son in a crowded shopping centre
But this morning the alarm went off just when I got to celine Dion’s house for a party .. it seemed like it was getting interesting.. I have no idea where that came from either

D

Deleted member 25172

Yep, since the start of the third lockdown my dreams have gone bonkers, with very vivid dreams pretty much every night, the weirdest one being when I shot my brother in law in the head from point blank range one night before carrying him into bed and telling him everything was gonna be alright.

(y)