USPGA - how to watch?

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Thursday and Friday are being streamed on Facebook apparently as well. But yeah, I think Eleven Sports is the main avenue. You will be able to download it on a free trial basis, I've heard.

D

Deleted member 15344

No great loss...

Golf needs to be getting it's bum fully into gear...
Or, it's going to end up way down the pecking order when it comes to coverage...

It already is - the viewing level of golf events has been massively reduced over the last 5 years mainly due to the lack of coverage of live golf on terrestrial telly bar two days of Masters golf ( which is suspect is the biggest viewing figures ) and the golf in the Olympics. The golfing bodies won’t care because they get the money from the companies that have bought the rites

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Eleven Sports UK app will supposedly be out "very soon" whatever that means. Would be a bit of a disaster if the app isn't even ready before Thursday.

chimpo1

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Hard to believe that streaming is the only possible way of watching a major in this day and age. Especially when the company streaming doesn’t exist in the UK.

chimpo1

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I’ve signed up to the 7 day free trial. I guess it’s wait and see which feed it picks up for the commentary etc.
I just have to remember to cancel the subscription on Monday.

The app isn’t available for iTunes yet but you can watch via the internet site.

Garush34

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I’ve signed up to the 7 day free trial. I guess it’s wait and see which feed it picks up for the commentary etc.
I just have to remember to cancel the subscription on Monday.

The app isn’t available for iTunes yet but you can watch via the internet site.

I read it the small print that you have to cancel at least 24 hours before the trail ends otherwise they will continue with the payment, so be mindful of that when cancelling.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just downloading the app

Says £49 cost for the year so that’s La Liga etc

Gonna see if I can sort my free trial out

D

Deleted member 15344

CBS and TNT broadcasting it in the states, I'll be watching via IPTV.

I can see most will end up going down the illegal route to watch it and others as the subscription costs increase for the likes of BT etc and the new services that will broadcast sports. But be aware that things like IPTV are being targetted to be shut down

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Right I’m all signed up

Signed up on the elevensport website

Free trail for a week you have to give a credit card and if you don’t cancel you will be charged £5.99 for the month trial

It’s £50 for the year but I only want to watch the pga not interested in La Liga etc at the moment

Can watch via the app or desktop apps

Least it’s free

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
I can see most will end up going down the illegal route to watch it and others as the subscription costs increase for the likes of BT etc and the new services that will broadcast sports. But be aware that things like IPTV are being targetted to be shut down

What does that even mean? They're never going to be able to shut down IPTV or internet streaming. They can shut down certain websites but they're never going to shut it down completely. They'll get shut down, and re-form the next day with a slightly different web address and even harder to locate servers.

Will be signing up for ElevenSports this week. Can't argue with a free trial. Just hope the coverage isn't horrendous.