US Open 2024

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Can't see past Bryson at this stage. He's been under par all 3 days so far. Does the same today and it makes it very difficult for anyone to touch him.
Pinehurst can make a fool out of anyone. He could drop shots at any time but he looks to have the fire power to make more birdies than bogies and will take something special to beat him.

RichA

Visit site
Really interesting how many people on here and in real life want Bryson to win. I'm one of them. What he has achieved for his "brand" in the last 6 months or so is pretty amazing.
A multi-hundred-times-millionaire professional golfer who seems to be pleasant, intelligent, articulate and interesting. Who knew it was even possible?

nickjdavis

Head Pro
Visit site
Its Dechambeaus to throw away in my opinion.

Another round in the 60's and it will be very difficult for anyone to shoot low enough to beat him. Every time he put himself in trouble yesterday he seemed to wave a magic wand and get himself out of it....just the one single hole he ballsed up. Cant see anything different today...especially if the organisers make the hole positions just a tad easier to generate some birdies down the back nine.

Arthur Wedge

Visit site
Really interesting how many people on here and in real life want Bryson to win. I'm one of them. What he has achieved for his "brand" in the last 6 months or so is pretty amazing.
A multi-hundred-times-millionaire professional golfer who seems to be pleasant, intelligent, articulate and interesting. Who knew it was even possible?
At the moment his play deserves the plaudits he is getting and his demeanour around the course is good

The problem that will stop people wanting to win will be the reaction from Pro LIV fans - it will be unbearable and in some way will look to take away the great golf he has played.

Fore Right

Visit site
Not actually true as a 66 or maybe 67 could get it done but this is a genius answer 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• rors bryson.jpeg
    rors bryson.jpeg
    92.4 KB · Views: 31

Barking_Mad

Visit site
Cantlay is so boring and slow. Won't do Rory any favours. Pavan will suit Bryson too. You maybe wouldn't *think* he'd be up to the task. Big ask for the Frenchman. Hope he does well though.

Barking_Mad

Visit site
I think from Bryson's point of view he probably has to drive the ball better. He's tied 55th for fairways hit (64% vs Rory tied 5th at 84%) which probably suggests hitting fairways isn't a premium, but that said he has got lucky quite a few times with some poor tee shots that haven't cost him.

He might be due a couple of lies where he can't go at the green if he doesn't straighten them out a fraction.

Last edited:

Singlefiguregokfer

Banned
Visit site
I think from Bryson's point of view he probably has to drive the ball better. He's tied 55th for fairways hit (64% vs Rory vs tied 5th at 84%) which probably suggests hitting fairways isn't a premium, but that said he has got lucky quite a few times with some poor tee shots that haven't cost him.

He might be due a couple of lies where he can't go at the green if he doesn't straighten them out a fraction.
He’s holed a lot of medium to long putts as well.
They don’t always drop for 4 days.