US Open 2024

Springveldt

Visit site
That’s just bonkers. McIlroy putting for birdie on a par 3, rolls it 20 yards off the front of the green, and holes the chip back for par.
When he hit it I thought it looked decent pace but it just got faster and faster.

It’s getting to a game of attrition already. Xander looks like he’s playing some great stuff.

Rory finally sticks one in close, it’s only took him 10 holes to give himself a good birdie look. His wedges have been poor today.

Depreston

Club Champion
Visit site
Well 3 of the best players all making one of the worst errors you can on the course and then compounding it was excellent viewing

This has a Cantlay -6 later to ruin it as a contest

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
Bryson has to be one of the most likeable players on tour. Regularly posting videos playing with kids clubs and hickory clubs, but also contending in every major of 2024.
Great player no doubt! Absolute box office but he’s on the Mickey Mouse tour now so we don’t see him unless it’s a major.

Backache

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I've not got an opinion either way on Bryson's personality but he's got the ugliest looking style I've seen.
(This by the way is not a criticism of him, Id love to have a swing that works as well as his does no matter the aesthetics)

NearHull

Visit site
Rory does seem to be standing over the ball for longer than usual on the tee, perhaps helping him hit such good drives?

D

Deleted member 29109

Bloody hell Sky are laying it on thick with Bryson today. You’d think he was Tiger with the coverage he’s had 😂.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Theegala having a stormer today. He was one of my bets and I pretty much wrote him off as missing the cut yesterday, now he's well inside it!