US Open 2024

Reemul

Head Pro
Visit site
He’s a joy to watch when he’s healthy. His game looks good, and I’d love the hype of him being “in contention” for the weekend!
Why, the coverage is terrible with him playing, he's not contending and he's a busted flush. Golf needs to move on from him and apart from the commentators and coverage they probably have.

D

Deleted member 29109

Why, the coverage is terrible with him playing, he's not contending and he's a busted flush. Golf needs to move on from him and apart from the commentators and coverage they probably have.
Apart from him having the largest gallery following him and more people watching on TV when he’s playing, you could be right!!

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
Apart from him having the largest gallery following him and more people watching on TV when he’s playing, you could be right!!

Tiger is a sideshow to the main event, an exhibition player. Nothing wrong with that - he is a golfing legend, and if fans want to watch him that’s their choice, but he isn't a contender anymore. I think he’s having a hard time accepting that himself

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Tiger is a sideshow to the main event, an exhibition player. Nothing wrong with that - he is a golfing legend, and if fans want to watch him that’s their choice, but he isn't a contender anymore. I think he’s having a hard time accepting that himself
Best thing he can do is take some time off & get ready for the seniors tour imo.
Not a chance he can compete with the likes of Scheffler anymore.

D

Deleted member 29109

Never said he wasn’t. But whether some people like it or not. He is still by far the biggest draw in golf.

MadAdey

Money List Winner
Visit site
Bryson has to be one of the most likeable players on tour. Regularly posting videos playing with kids clubs and hickory clubs, but also contending in every major of 2024.

He has turned into probably my favorite golfer now. I love his YouTube channel too with all the messing around he does. He just looks like he is loving the game, even today at times he has been messing around. Not sure what coverage you get back home, but I've just watched him as a featured group so watched his round from start to finish. Can't remember what tee it was, but they were waiting, and Bryson is messing around for the cam like he does on his YouTube. He has a laugh with his playing partners and his expressions and emotions on course are fantastic.

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
Only day 2, but with the set up of the course, I’m saying no one on +2 has a chance to come back into it, 7 shots just seems to much.