US Open 2024

Fore Right

Visit site
From the comments during the practice rounds it sounds like this is going to be survival of the fittest.
21 under aint gonna happen in this major....

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
I’d love Tommy to win but I just don’t think he’s a good enough putter.

Cant see past Scotty Scheffler but I think Ludvig will be up there also.

Visit site
Always see these vids prior to the US Open and it’s become a part of the build up really.

You can find spots like that on a lot of golf courses and it won’t seem as ridiculous when the event starts on Thursday.

Scheffler is going to win. Aberg and Morikawa to challenge, possibly Bryson too.

C7usk

Visit site
Always see these vids prior to the US Open and it’s become a part of the build up really.

You can find spots like that on a lot of golf courses and it won’t seem as ridiculous when the event starts on Thursday.

Scheffler is going to win. Aberg and Morikawa to challenge, possibly Bryson too.
Thankfully not in any courses I've played.... Watched some of the build up on sky. Guys practising on the greens. Rory had some around 6ft and he was just hitting the ball hard enough to literally start the ball moving.... And it was crabbing it's way to the hole he hit it that soft... It still got there though.. Scary stuff..

Got my bets in.. 5ew on morikawa, BDC and Bezuidenhout is my outsider...

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site

Surely the people setting the course know where they can and can't put flags to stop making the players look silly. This looks like one of those spots you drop it and it runs off that a lot of greens have but will they put a flag there. We know they only give players a small landing area on each green but it is one thing being hard and another being stupidly penal

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
Mcilroy doing a u turn on his divorce from Erica - is that going to settle him going into tomorrow? He thinks he can win his 5th major but I'm not sure he won't be distracted with his personal life, and his involvement in the PIF negotiations.

I'm keen to see how Cam gets on on these tricky greens - they should suit him if he can get the ball on the putting surface in reasonable fashion.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Mcilroy doing a u turn on his divorce from Erica - is that going to settle him going into tomorrow? He thinks he can win his 5th major but I'm not sure he won't be distracted with his personal life, and his involvement in the PIF negotiations.

I'm keen to see how Cam gets on on these tricky greens - they should suit him if he can get the ball on the putting surface in reasonable fashion.
Haha.. does anyone else think he's just releasing a nonsense story to the press before each major now so people aren't talking about how he still hasn't won one in a decade? Predicting the divorce to be back on around July 17th. 🤣

Arthur Wedge

Visit site
Does anyone actually care..?

It’s the way of the world now - peoples person life are big news

Rory and his wife are like many other couples in the world , they will have their ups and downs , no relationship is perfect

It’s his own personal choice with his wife and it’s up them how they work it through

Doesn’t reflect on him as a golfer