US Open 2023

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Really enjoying this so far

Rory staying strong
Rickies on fire
Min Woo Lee hanging around
Sam Bennett going really well after recently turning pro.
DJ and Bryson bringing some entertainment.

Just wish there were more brits up there!

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
I'm thinking the winner could come from the pack.
The course seems to be playing easier in the morning and if someone can post a good clubhouse score on the Sunday from 'slightly' easier course conditions.....
The way the course plays it could be a number of players.
Pace of play terrible though.

Swango1980

Visit site
Leaders tee off 23:40 (UK) 😯 😴
Seems strange decision? The first groups tee off just after 9.30am their time, resulting in the later tee times for leaders. Thought they might get the early ones off at around 6am, try and fit in a bit better to the Western Europe market? Given the length of rounds, I'd have thought earlier tee times may even suit their east coast USA audience.

At any rate, I won't be staying up to watch the leaders. I'll record it and watch it on fast forward in morning

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Seems strange decision? The first groups tee off just after 9.30am their time, resulting in the later tee times for leaders. Thought they might get the early ones off at around 6am, try and fit in a bit better to the Western Europe market? Given the length of rounds, I'd have thought earlier tee times may even suit their east coast USA audience.

At any rate, I won't be staying up to watch the leaders. I'll record it and watch it on fast forward in morning
I mean, it’s the US Open. I imagine. the TV slots they have are prime time slots which is great for advertisement dollars.

sure it sucks for us, but just got to accept it.