Unsecured connections..

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I have a fav bookmark on my safari on iPhone. Earlier today, when I clicked on it, I got this message.

So had to ignore and find the forum website via Google. No issues that way. Not sure what caused the issue.. could be a random one

687408BD-3E90-4AB7-A3D6-0349998F1351.jpeg

HampshireHog

Assistant Pro
Visit site
From the OP‘s screenshot their bookmark is to the old URL to the forum

Delete the bookmark and create one to the new address ?

Original announcement here.

Last edited:

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
I had this on my computer, but not on the phone for some time now. I just realised that my bookmarks on teh computer are golf-monthly while my phone is golfmonthly.
Did the domain change recently? I am now on on teh computer again without the dash.

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
I had this on my computer, but not on the phone for some time now. I just realised that my bookmarks on teh computer are golf-monthly while my phone is golfmonthly.
Did the domain change recently? I am now on on teh computer again without the dash.
They did change the address of the forum a while ago. The new address is https://forums.golfmonthly.com/

theoneandonly

Blackballed
Visit site
Why would a non secure link cause issues, it’s not an E-commerce site or one where you enter personal data.
A lot of people will use the same email and password combo for a lot of sites. I'd have to say its pretty bad that it's still happening and does far more damage to the brand than someone breaking one of the loooooong list of rules.

Last edited: