Undountedly the best golf video we have ever seen...

B

birdieman

Enjoyed that Mike, ashamed to say I've been there done that but my technique was definitely poor so thanks for the instruction!

T

thecraw

As a junior I watched a mate throw his big brothers Ping Anser away in disgust. He obviously didnt have this video as a guide because he let go of it too late and it went whizzing threw the air like a helicoper out of control and landed in the dam 20 feet from shore, approximately 30 yards offline of where he meant to throw it.

Needless to say I nearly wet myself with laughter, I tink he told his brither that it was stolen out of his bag!!!!!!!!

heathcliffe

Hacker
soedt-sis
I was once on the wrong end of a club throwing incident,a guy on the opposite side of the green to me duffed a chip and in his frustration hurled his wedge into the air.
It helicoptered it,s way towards me and landed almost on my shins.He wandered across in a semi sheepish manner and said how lucky I was that it didnt hit me.I replied that he was the lucky one because if it had hit me I would have wrapped it round his neck like an omega sign.There aint no place in golf for club chuckers or any other type of petulant gits.

Toad

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Quality, my mate is a serious club chucker, on Sunday he smashed the wheel off his powakaddy with his PW at the 11th.
He got absolutly no sympathy from us as he struggled round, warned him it was wearing a bit thin and to cut it out or he could soon be playing on his own.

billyg

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
A Club t@sser or perhaps The Club T@sser?

'Ah fayl a ludd beddur nayow' says he

....and about $150 poorer too. What the hey, go burn your house down 'bud' - you might actually manage a bowel movement afterwards :p

AliB

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Cannot tell a lie - have in my shady past thrown the odd item of golf equipment - but how much more satisfying and spectacular it would have been with the sea right there!
I am now a reformed character - honest, but there's a book called 'My Baby's got the Yipps' that also gives a club throwing lesson - even more detailed than this, I think - should anyone need it!

AliB

Basher

Tour Winner
yorkshiregolf.proboards.com
Good advice for you links players who have the sea as a landing ground.

If I threw my club it'd be just my luck to hit someone with it.

Remember kids, throwing golf clubs is not big and it's not clever! :(

Lloydy84

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I find it hard not to laugh when people throw their clubs and such.

On sunday i was playing with my mate who has just become Junior captain, he has always had a bit of a temper but i thought he would have calmed down a bit now he's captain.

The first tee, hits his ball, clips a branch on a overhanging tree and drops down 100 yds from the tee, he slams his club down on the tee, making a horrible ping noise as though he's cracked the club.

calmed down a bit, but could tell he was about to explode, as i was 4 up at the 5th, he missed a putt for about a 7 i think, not even a serious game, and he smacks the ball with his putter about 60 yds and leaves a huge divot in the green.

This is disgraceful behaviour on a golf course, but i just couldn't stop laughing :D

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
I find it makes me worse if i throw a tantrum, i just relax, smile and move on. Although i would like to try it with someone elses clubs when they have a strop!