Under Armour performance mouthwear

PaulOHagan

GM Staff
Visit site
Afternoon all

Under Armour have sent me some of their new Performance Mouthwear and i'd like to send them out to get some feedback. The details can be found below but they are designed to improve airflow and remove stress that is caused by teeth clenching. This can be for any non contact sport so if you do a lot of gym work or running they could also offer a benefit.

http://www.underarmour.com/shop/us/en/accessories

I have tried the product and while it is difficult to quantify whether it made a big difference, it did make me realise how much I clench my teeth during a round of golf. If you are particularly dedicated to improving or are just interested in trying something a bit different then send me an email paul_o'hagan@ipcmedia.com with your address and I will send a few out. All I would ask in return is some feedback on the forum after a couple of weeks use.

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'm a UA geek, so would be interested in trying this. Looks a bit weird but if it works, then great!

Email sent.

(I'll be using it when I'm on my own, obviously! :D)

A

Alex1975

I'm a UA geek, so would be interested in trying this. Looks a bit weird but if it works, then great!

Email sent.

(I'll be using it when I'm on my own, obviously! :D)

Same!

PaulOHagan

GM Staff
Visit site
You fit it exactly like you would a normal gumshield. I wouldn't recommend using one with a temporary filling...the two don't go well together!

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
You fit it exactly like you would a normal gumshield. I wouldn't recommend using one with a temporary filling...the two don't go well together!

On the website they are recommending authorised dentists, which was slightly worrying !

PaulOHagan

GM Staff
Visit site
There are two types, one is a fully fitted option that is available from dentists for £350 and a fit your own version, which is available for £55. I am sending out the latter.

GOLFER1994

Head Pro
Visit site
I have emailed and i am hoping i get the oppurtuinty to try something as intruiging as this! I would also like to see if affects my other sports such as running and football as well as the golf! :D
When will we find out who is going to recieve a mouthpice?
Jordan

IJaKay

Visit site
The product sounds the part, however, the proof, as they say, is in the pudding. Probably more use for running than golf, but i'd love to give it a go.

Email sent.

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I need one at night! Apparently I grind my teeth in my sleep so much that it wakes the missus up sometimes, and often stops her getting to sleep if I've dropped off before her.

No email sent!

It's my revenge against the snoring and breathing like Darth Vader. :evil smiley required: