TV Series - What Are You Watching?

Canfordhacker

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I have had Derek DelGaudio's In and Of Itself on my watchlist for ever, and finally watched it at the weekend. It's basically his live show in New York. Unfortunately it's on Disney, but watch it in a darkened room as though you are at the theatre and it's mesmerising.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Oh oh. I lost track of the blacklist somewhere in season 2. Have just started a rewatch in the expectation that all would be revealed. Should I just abandon that notion!?

Depends, it is always worth watching James Spader ham it up but you never really get a full explanation of who he is.

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
Watched the 2 Part series on the Renee & Andrew Macrae Murders on the BBC last night.
Well put together, got to say, from what was seen on TV, I'm not 100% sure on Bill McDowell's guilt.
It was a 2 week trial in a 2 hour programme, so plenty could of been said and not shown.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Long time since I watched but was that not explained in Series 1

God no. SPOILERS

We know he is not Raymond Reddington, was he Liz Keene's father or even her mother, we never get a definitive confirmation either way. Was he just an identity constructed by Katarina Rostova to watch over her daughter.

Many hints are given but it is never spelled out.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Thank you everyone who recommended The Detectorists , what a fantastic series thought I would hate it but all 3 series that I have watched were great ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ

Christmas Special too. I'm starting from the beginning again. That and Gone Fishing. So good that second time round they're still really good.

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Thank you everyone who recommended The Detectorists , what a fantastic series thought I would hate it but all 3 series that I have watched were great ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ
I left it for some time but after binge watching I thoroughly enjoyed it. Great characters and a smile on my face throughout.

I'm now hooked on the theme song and Johnny Flynn music.

Last edited: