TV Series - What Are You Watching?

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Cleared season 1 of ER. It maybe back in 1994-95, but it's far better than New Amsterdam.

It looks a little dated to me but the acting is superb and I'm almost through Series 1. Used to be my top series and I remember why. Luckily it's been a while so can't remember the ins and outs of the staff and their lives. I think NA improved after the first series although Max's huge, sad doey eyes started to do my head in!!

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Binge watching Ted Lasso from the start as mrs wedge hasn’t seen it. Nearly through season 2 and still enjoying it.

Finished Season 2 of Mayor of Kingstown last night. It was OK, not too bothered if they make season 3.

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
It looks a little dated to me but the acting is superb and I'm almost through Series 1. Used to be my top series and I remember why. Luckily it's been a while so can't remember the ins and outs of the staff and their lives. I think NA improved after the first series although Max's huge, sad doey eyes started to do my head in!!

Ha! Yes NA is better in series 3, but still League 2 level compared with ER!

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Watched the first few episodes of "How I met your mother"....hadn't seen any before. Basically a different kind of "Friends". It's ok though.....brainless......my kind of tv.
That was good for the first several series but it got very twee later on. I never finished it in the end. (Plus heard reports online that the ending was very unsatisfactory.)

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just finished series 2 of Clarkson's Farm. Another eye-opening series. They tried hard to end the series on a positive note, but the council were obviously still determined to shut him down based on what we've heard since in the news. Their decisions seem daft, but then of course the program favours Clarkson's side of the argument. Most telling is Charlie, the land agent - in series 1 he was the one who had to reign Clarkson in, whereas now they're fully on the same page being baffled by the local council denying him permission to do anything.

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Started watching Narcos in the past week or so. Really good. I know it isn't the newest, but kept bypassing it on Netflix as I didn't think it would appeal

Funky way of doing it, interspersing the real life footage with the 'show'

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Started Yellowjackets at the weekend, seems pretty good but I’ve got a horrible feeling it may go a bit daft, hope not as it had a solid start.

I posted this on the wrong thread the other day, Ugly Delicious on Netflix, great show for any food lovers out there 👌

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Just binge watched Town Called Malice. Was a decent enough watch, if a little far fetched, but with the backdrop of a cracking soundtrack if youre from my generation!

Left school in '81, was totally up for this. Watched the first episode, and thought it was awful....... couldn't switch it off for some reason, but absolutely no compulsion to watch episode 2. Did you spot Paul Weller in episode 1.....?

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Left school in '81, was totally up for this. Watched the first episode, and thought it was awful....... couldn't switch it off for some reason, but absolutely no compulsion to watch episode 2. Did you spot Paul Weller in episode 1.....?

Fancied this, but have heard from a few people it is absolutely terrible, so am going to avoid it.