TV Series - What Are You Watching?

Ross61

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Any one else watched women at war on Netflix?
It is set in France in 1914 close to the front line. It is a French cast dubbed into English ( American accents ) so was a bit unsure at first, but really enjoyed it.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Started Treason last night....... switched it off after 20 minutes. I really like Oona Chaplin and was looking forward to this, but her character is just so........... She's an ex-Captain from the army, so she should know a thing or two about how military/ spy stuff works. Her husband gets promoted to head of MI-5 in about 5 mins of the program starting, she then gets super suspicious of him because he stops in a record shop at 10pm, but doesn't get suspicious of her long time not seen for years friend who works for the CIA who turns up unexpectedly 2 mins after hubby is promoted. Friend is "on a break from work", after hubby makes the one stop at 10pm, she gets so suspicious that she starts pouring her concerns out to this long lost friend........ this sort of cheap writing really gets my goat..... arrrgh..

There's no spoilers there, it's the first 20 mins if you really want to watch tripe drama.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
We’ll watch the final episode of The White Lotus S2 this evening, and later I will finish off episode 3 of The Last of Us. And before or after TWL we’ll watch Love Island ? Could be fun in this evening’s episode.