TV Series - What Are You Watching?

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Played catchup with The Apprentice on Saturday.

The lack of self-awareness of some if not all the candidates never fails to amuse. Bearing in mind that these are all wannabe business partners for Sugar..in one task every one of a team of nine claimed - to be ‘not good at numbers‘ ?

Indeed they went on to prove it by struggling to work out 45 x 400 without a calculator. And then got another simple calculation wrong by a factor of 6. Karen Brady looked on bemused.

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Happy Valley S3 E3 was pretty decent! Interested to see where this goes!

Already given up on Love Island, thought we might get something a bit different this year but its just the same recycled rubbish again and is now dull as dishwater - unseen bits is the best episode of the week.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
That's good to hear, especially as I haven't a clue what will happen (y)

It is odd watching something that follows the plot pretty closely to a video game I have played (some shots are even the same) but it does fill in more of the background and cuts an few bits and swaps the order of others. Impressed that my wife has asked if she can try can play the game (she does not do playstation) once the series has finished. Think I still have acess to it on digital download on my playstation account though if I see a deal I may upgrade to the new PS5 version.

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
It is odd watching something that follows the plot pretty closely to a video game I have played (some shots are even the same) but it does fill in more of the background and cuts an few bits and swaps the order of others. Impressed that my wife has asked if she can try can play the game (she does not do playstation) once the series has finished. Think I still have acess to it on digital download on my playstation account though if I see a deal I may upgrade to the new PS5 version.
What’s the game?
Loving the programme so far, just wish you didn’t have to wait every week ??

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
What’s the game?
Loving the programme so far, just wish you didn’t have to wait every week ??

Unsurprisngly, the game is 'The Last of Us'. It orignally came out on the PS3 but then was updated and released on both the PS4 and PS5. The is a sequel to is as well as some DLC which I suspect is going to form part of this series.

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
Unsurprisngly, the game is 'The Last of Us'. It orignally came out on the PS3 but then was updated and released on both the PS4 and PS5. The is a sequel to is as well as some DLC which I suspect is going to form part of this series.

What an idiot ???
Didn’t cover myself in glory there ?