TV Series - What Are You Watching?

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Karen Pirie, ITV 8-10 for the last 3 Sundays. Good characters, lead plus friends were a bit different. Stretched over 3 episodes was way too long though. Either 3 x 1hr or 2 x 2hr would have been about right. Hopefully they will do another series but be a bit sharper with the editing.

Worth a watch though.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
All finished.

On to the John Wayne Gacy series.

God forbid the person in my H4H group who insults my pink castle tees!

We put a hold on JWG as the misses reckons we’ve been watching too many serial killer series, it’s her that puts them in the watch list!!!!!

Started Lincoln lawyer which is good, I have a thing for the office secretary and the misses like the main character so it’s win win

D

Deleted member 1147

Just been lent seasons 1 & 2 of Game of Thrones. As one of the only few people left on the planet to have not watched it yet, I thought it ought to eventually.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Karen Pirie, ITV 8-10 for the last 3 Sundays. Good characters, lead plus friends were a bit different. Stretched over 3 episodes was way too long though. Either 3 x 1hr or 2 x 2hr would have been about right. Hopefully they will do another series but be a bit sharper with the editing.

Worth a watch though.

Watched ep2 last night, plan to finish tonight. Enjoying it.