TV Series - What Are You Watching?

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
McDonald & Dodds. Series 3 now on itv player. Brilliant series and Jason Watkins is superb. A great cross between Morse Colombo and Detectorists. Delightful!

Just watched the first episode of S1. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Also watching Trom on Sky catchup (also on Iplayer). It's a pretty decent Nordic crime drama set on the Faroe Isles, and may appeal to Scandi noir fans and Banshee fans alike as the lead character is the actor that plays Kai Proctor. Enjoying it.

Ethan

Money List Winner
Visit site
Just watched the first episode of S1. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Also watching Trom on Sky catchup (also on Iplayer). It's a pretty decent Nordic crime drama set on the Faroe Isles, and may appeal to Scandi noir fans and Banshee fans alike as the lead character is the actor that plays Kai Proctor. Enjoying it.

Trom is good. Ulrich Thomsen is always good, but hasn't shown too much Kai Proctor tendencies so far. He was also in a strange but interesting show called Counterpart about a world with two parallel versions where different versions of the same people exist.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Resident Evil on Netflix. Will probably see it through as only 8 episodes and I am running short of other options but if you have not started it, I would not bother.