TV Series - What Are You Watching?

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
Penny Dreadful complete, I’m not 100% on the ending, it felt like character stories could of continued, but it is what it is, Enjoyed it anyway.
Not sure what I’m going to go for next.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Also started on the Lazarus Project - looks promising. With all the golf and other stuff not likely to binge watch.

Also watching Sherwood, looks like one to watch through to the end.

Ethan

Money List Winner
Visit site
Watching 'We Own This City' on Sky. Story about crooked cops in the Baltimore PD. Has a good cast, including Jon Bernthal (Shane from 'The Walking Dead'), Jamie Hector (J Edgar in 'Bosch') and Josh Charles (Will Gardner in 'The Good Wife).

Made by the makers of The Wire and you can tell. Cool slow burn style and strong story and characters.

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
Watching 'We Own This City' on Sky. Story about crooked cops in the Baltimore PD. Has a good cast, including Jon Bernthal (Shane from 'The Walking Dead'), Jamie Hector (J Edgar in 'Bosch') and Josh Charles (Will Gardner in 'The Good Wife).

Made by the makers of The Wire and you can tell. Cool slow burn style and strong story and characters.

I’ve started this as well, excellent so far.

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Finished this. Excellent ?

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Looks like they have decided to release all of the stuff that I have been waiting to watch on one night. Tomorrow sees the finale of Obi Wan, the new Doctor Strange film and a whole new channel (Paramount Plus) with the latest Star Trek series all being release on the same day.

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
Finished Obi Wan. Not sure what this series was all about. Didn’t answer any questions, didn’t ask any questions. Did I miss something, or did we get 6 episodes of just filler?

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Put The Boys series 3 on hold and gone back to the beginning. Wife showed no interest in it before but now a couple of her mates are talking about it she wants to see it so back to the start we go (random irritation as well)

Put a few things in my watch list on the new paramount plus (Star Trek Brave new worlds, the 4th series of discovery that did not air over here and Halo).

I am going to see if my wife suddenly shows an interest in Umbrealla Academy before I start season 3.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
The Floor Is Lava - ridiculously American game show which is on Netflix. It's actually pretty funny. Similar to 'Wipeout' if you ever saw that - contestants having to climb across various obstacles without falling into the 'lava'. Good bit of Schadenfreude watching some irritating shrill yank slip and faceplant themselves on a box. :LOL: