TV Series - What Are You Watching?

Funt1m3

Visit site
True Story - Netflix
Good to see Wesley Snipes (yes you heard correctly) back and Kevin Hart, who I’ve never actually watched until now, is great in it

Otherwise Sucession is entertaining, although all episodes make me wonder “what exactly am I watching here”

Lastly, way late to the party but F1 drive to survive on Netflix is absolutely essential watching, even if you don’t like F1 (you will after it)

Tongo

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Started watching Guilt on BBC iplayer. Enjoyed the first series as it was amusing watching the two brothers make bad decisions and end up deeper in trouble and, in a strange sort of way, was quite lighthearted despite the subject matter. Looked forward to the second series only to discover that the writers have taken it down a strange crossover between Trainspotting and the Sopranos. Gave up ten minutes into the second episode.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
The Lanscapers, on Sky, with Olivia Coleman and David Thewlis. I've seen 3 out of 4 and I'm still not sure. Very well acted by all, love the police officers, but they have dragged it out.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
We've been watching the Loki series on Disney+. It's pretty decent although really not the storyline I was expecting, it's quite bizarre. Owen Wilson is a nice addition, I like his character in it.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Just discovered that I didn't watch all of the last series of 'Elementary', so watched 2 of the last 3 episodes. Might need to go back over some earlier ones too.