TV Series - What Are You Watching?

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Selling Sunset ?
I’ve had a go watching this…but…jeez.

But my wife and daughter just love it - in a rather schadenfreudian way they have matched the female ‘realtors’ in the programme with a group of my daughters closest friends…? Of course my wife has matched our daughter up with the nicest and least bitchy/self-obsessed of the group. Well she would ?

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The first trailer for Reacher starring Alan Ritchson reveals when the series will make its debut on Amazon's Prime Video streaming service. Reacher is based on the Jack Reacher novels by Lee Child, and will officially premiere on Friday, February 4, 2022 with all eight episodes, available in more than 240 countries and territories worldwide. Ritchson portrays Jack Reacher, a former veteran military police investigator who returns to normal civilian life. However, during his tour of the country, Reacher finds himself framed for a crime he didn't commit, and must work to clear his name while at the same time uncovering a secret conspiracy

Ethan

Money List Winner
Visit site
The first trailer for Reacher starring Alan Ritchson reveals when the series will make its debut on Amazon's Prime Video streaming service. Reacher is based on the Jack Reacher novels by Lee Child, and will officially premiere on Friday, February 4, 2022 with all eight episodes, available in more than 240 countries and territories worldwide. Ritchson portrays Jack Reacher, a former veteran military police investigator who returns to normal civilian life. However, during his tour of the country, Reacher finds himself framed for a crime he didn't commit, and must work to clear his name while at the same time uncovering a secret conspiracy

Might be interesting. Books first made into movies don't always translate too well, depends on how much hidden depth in the plot and characters was skipped in the movies.

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
I have some time on my hands at the moment so have been binge watching various series on Netflix, not all of them recent productions.

The stand outs so far have been White Lines, Safe and One Of Us (previously titled Retribution). All worth a watch.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Finished The Good Place earlier, glad we stuck with it, quite frustrating in places but as a while pretty good.
Ending was a bit odd, take all that time to get things sorted then do that ?
At the same time it was a it unclear just how much time they spent in the “other” place.