TV Series - What Are You Watching?

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Watched Schumacher on Netflix, it was interesting for me because I started F1 in 98. Was in the mclaren garage when the title was presented.
Goodyear left and we tested grooved front tyres with all the teams.
I ended up testing in 2000 after a 99 season with Stewart’s and BAR. I spent 3 months down in Fiorano as Ferrari tested. I then worked in the garage for the race season, I think in 2004.. I cannot remember. I was in Monza when Schumacher returned after breaking his legs at Silverstone .. which was quite incredible, he was limping still and the Italian press were going mad.
The experience was incredible and when I was first in the Ferrari garage when we were in Europe, they lifted the shutter and there was a mass of heaving photographers waiting. Michael came out and the flashes were bang off everywhere. He greeted all of his team of mechanics with a handshake and a chat .. I knew this side and it was something that has always stuck with me.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Yes...but can you move like them??? OR-were you there at the time??
Hells Bells, I'm knackered watching them:cry::whistle::giggle:

My older brother was and I came to it a bit later around 1980. Only time in my life I chose to wear a skirt!! Never did the gymnastic moves though but loved to watch the guys who were amazing...

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
We started on You series 3. It's not my favourite program in the world, but the wife likes it a lot. I was a bit worried it would just be more of the same with the same kind of storyline repeated from series 2 (it seemed like it would be from how they set it up), however they deviated from that pretty quick and it was actually really decent. we're about half way through.

Ethan

Money List Winner
Visit site
We started on You series 3. It's not my favourite program in the world, but the wife likes it a lot. I was a bit worried it would just be more of the same with the same kind of storyline repeated from series 2 (it seemed like it would be from how they set it up), however they deviated from that pretty quick and it was actually really decent. we're about half way through.

I watched season 1, I thought it looked like it only had one season in it. A few episodes of season 2 confirmed my view and I dropped out. Is it worth skipping the rest of season 2 and jumping into season 3?

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I watched season 1, I thought it looked like it only had one season in it. A few episodes of season 2 confirmed my view and I dropped out. Is it worth skipping the rest of season 2 and jumping into season 3?
It's hard to say because I basically missed all of series 1, haha. I only started watching in series 2 - it got pretty wild by the end of that series and it's carried on in that vein now. I suppose it's a bit far-fetched but I couldn't say it was boring at all.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Tbh mate I’d stick with Season 2.
Think I stopped watching it & went back to it.
It sets S3 up.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
SPOILER ALERT

However much I love the series, I cannot see that I would want Billions to return bearing in mind the departure at the end of the latest series.