TV Series - What Are You Watching?

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Anyone watched the Ted Lasso thingy, won a few awards but I'd never heard of it.

Just finished season 1 last night having started it at the weekend whilst I was away. It is on Apple TV, I got a free year when I upgraded my phone. Really enjoyed it, quite funny in parts, start season 2 tonight. The only down side for me is that my smart TV doesn't have an apple TV app, so I can't cast it to the TV, can only watch on the phone.

D-S

Visit site
Watched the first episode of the final season of Goliath, typically odd but BBT is such a presence, looking forward to the rest.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Squid Game on Netflix. Question on it that applies to all foreign language films. Original language plus subtitles or dubbed and no subtitles. I am generally the former and for SG I’m going the same route - so getting a good doze of South Korean.

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
Squid Game on Netflix. Question on it that applies to all foreign language films. Original language plus subtitles or dubbed and no subtitles. I am generally the former and for SG I’m going the same route.

We are going dubbed but my son who has already watched it reckons it better in original language. Reckons the dubbing actors are very wooden. He may have a point as I find the lead guy pretty annoying.

Jamesbrown

Head Pro
Visit site
Just binged watched Squid game. (Subtitles, I can’t watch dubbed)

Enjoyed it, would watch the next season if there is one.

The cup and saucer featured in the bank in the final episode is the same set I have at home and is made at Denby Pottery in Derbyshire.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Squid Game on Netflix. Question on it that applies to all foreign language films. Original language plus subtitles or dubbed and no subtitles. I am generally the former and for SG I’m going the same route - so getting a good doze of South Korean.
Sod watching anything with subtitles, spend all your time reading instead of watching what's happening.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
This. We now put them on for a lot of English speaking films and TV series.
That's even worse! I end up reading what they're going to say before they've said it and it completely ruins any decent piece of dialogue. Can't understand why you would do that unless you're hard of hearing.