TV Series - What Are You Watching?

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
We watched the first series of Cuckoo, starring Greg Davies and Andy Samberg. It was really funny, but Samberg isn't in the rest of the series, it seems that he was replaced by the wolf feller from Twilight for some reason, so I can't imagine series 2 is going to be as good. :confused:
Well, the Taylor Lautner series (2, 3 & 4) were actually pretty decent once we got used to the character change, and the fact they changed the actress of the daughter. But in series 5 he was gone again and they brought in Andie McDowell for some reason. And that series was terrible.

Anyway, we've moved on and started watching Motherland. Very dry, but really good so far. Diane Morgan is just superb, without her I don't think I'd enjoy it nearly as much. It is slightly off-putting with regards to having kids though. o_O

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
unfortunately the reviews on the Equaliser are waful - so i gave a miss

To be honest, the trailer looked pretty :poop: :unsure:

The original show was good in its time, but would be so bad if you watched it today. Denzel took it to another level, and at 66, is still way better than Edwoodwoodwood was when he played it younger, although I just happened to watch the first one last week and did think Denzel was looking a bit old. As for Queen Latifah taking over the Equalizer....

I'm not so sure ...... :censored::eek:

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
SOA is a great show too. However, Titus Welliver's Irish accents was terrible, and some of the scenes in "Belfast" appeared to be in places with American electrical sockets.

The guy from N.Y.PD blue just turned up, another great series,.might have to have a rerun on that one day.

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
Some fans of Sons Of Anarchy here, I think.

Anybody like Mayans MC?

Yeah, me. I've done all SoA and Series 1 of Mayans. Can't remember if I've done series 2 though! Series 2 & 3 on my watchlist.

SoA series 1-5 are epic. Lost its way Series 6-7. Mayans is OK, not as good as SoA though.