TV Series - What Are You Watching?

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
Poor episode of Derry Girls last night, probably the worst so far even though James’ “wee” joke was one of their best yet.

Tongo

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I did think her husband's behaviour was a bit far-fetched last night!

Yes. He also seemed only too pleased to offer up detailed / personal information despite his wife previously telling him about the cheating situation with Rose. I'd be rather miffed if my other half was that open in light of such issues!

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Cheat on ITV1 - started last night and quite promising.

I've seen two episodes and have to admit that it's really drawn me in.
It's not normally my thing but I'm finding it superb, especially considering that there are so few characters in the main story line.
I have no idea how it's going to unfold.

Tongo

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
For me the last two episodes of Cheat nosedived after the first two set up the drama so well. The story proved very predictable and a little formulaic.

As opposed to Shetland which continues to be fantastic and gripping despite already having been on screen effectively 2 hours longer than Cheat and with another episode to go!

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
For me the last two episodes of Cheat nosedived after the first two set up the drama so well. The story proved very predictable and a little formulaic.

As opposed to Shetland which continues to be fantastic and gripping despite already having been on screen effectively 2 hours longer than Cheat and with another episode to go!

Yeah, but nice twist at the end.

shortgame

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Rewatching GoT ahead of the new series coming out in April. Still gut wrenching despite having watched it before and having raf the series of books twice

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Been watching a lot of stuff on the Crime and Investigation channel lately. Caught this series https://www.crimeandinvestigation.c...rticles/when-missing-turns-to-murder-episodes and there was one covering the murder of a girl I went to middle school with (Lorraine Benson)

I find the way the police across the world conduct investigations and bring killers to justice a really interesting subject and it's a channel I watched a long time ago and then kind of drifted away from again

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
Just finished AfterLife on netflix, absolutely brilliant. anything that can make you cry and laugh uncontrollably in 30 minutes is genius. He has also mentioned he will do a second season.

TV Stuff, i thought cleaning up was OK, not amazing. Cheat is in the bank ready to watch, i am quite enjoying DCI Banks at the minute, they have 2 a week on ITV3 i think,

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Just finished AfterLife on netflix, absolutely brilliant. anything that can make you cry and laugh uncontrollably in 30 minutes is genius. He has also mentioned he will do a second season.

TV Stuff, i thought cleaning up was OK, not amazing. Cheat is in the bank ready to watch, i am quite enjoying DCI Banks at the minute, they have 2 a week on ITV3 i think,
After Life was surprisingly good (y) as I'm not normally a fan of RG.
Cheat and Cleaning Up were ok,
I've not watched DCI Banks yet.

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Anyone watched The Orville, a comedy StarTrek spoof, episode 1 looks good , so far.:cool::alien: Looks like Ian Poulter is a crew member :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Ep 3 getting even better , beam me up :love:

Last edited:

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Anyone watched The Orville, a comedy StarTrek spoof, episode 1 looks good , so far.:cool::alien: Looks like Ian Poulter is a crew member :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Ep 3 getting even better , beam me up :love:
I watch it, up to date on season 2 that is running at the moment. The comedy element drops a bit but that is no bad thing as it is a good, light hearted homage to star trek.

Billions is back tomorrow.😁😁😁