TV Series - What Are You Watching?

Fromtherough

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I've watched the first two. Slow burning so far. Enough though to keep me interested.
It might have been the similar setting and overall pace, but the first episode reminded me of Fortitude. I’ll give the second episode a go, but if it doesn’t grip me I think I’ll sack it off. Shame because the first series of True Detective is amazing.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Finished Reacher last night, we both enjoyed it but the last episode of S2 wasn’t great.

We also finally finished Star Wars Rebels, wow what a show, it just got better and better with each series. Going to miss watching that 😢

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Reacher 2. Enjoyed Reacher 1 but almost didn’t get to the end of Reacher 2. Very slow burner which improved the further in I got.

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Finished The Tourist tonight. Each episode was worse than the previous one. S1 was decent but this series was really poor, nonsensical plot, full of holes, and the "humourous" bits were embarrassing. Can't believe I've wasted 6 hours on this.

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
HID was catching up with some stuff she had recorded and last night watched the Xmas Death in Paradise. What on earth has Patsy Kensit done to her teeth?

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Loved Series 2 of The Traitors…though the final was actually quite a difficult, and in the end a quite uncomfortable, watch. Fascinating as it was. Had to keep reminding myself that it was a game and that all entered knowing the nature of the game.

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Loved Series 2 of The Traitors…though the final was actually quite a difficult, and in the end a quite uncomfortable, watch. Fascinating as it was. Had to keep reminding myself that it was a game and that all entered knowing the nature of the game.
Are we allowed to discuss the outcome yet? Given it's been on the front page of every newspaper, I don't see why not.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Are we allowed to discuss the outcome yet? Given it's been on the front page of every newspaper, I don't see why not.
I wouldn’t, yet, as I’m thinking there will be some who might fancy watching and don’t know what happened and what the ‘fuss’ (for there has been a bit of a fuss) is about. Though I have to agree that you’d have to have been somewhere very remote and off grid for you to not have had gleaned some idea. Dunno.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
You can post it under the spoiler option. Allows you to chat away without giving anything away.

I didn't watch the program but the result has been all over the media this weekend. I'd be very surprised if someone managed to avoid the result if they were interested in the show. It isn't up to me but I would say something like that is fair game to discuss by now. As I say though, not up to me, your choice.

pendodave

Tour Rookie
Visit site
You can post it under the spoiler option. Allows you to chat away without giving anything away.

I didn't watch the program but the result has been all over the media this weekend. I'd be very surprised if someone managed to avoid the result if they were interested in the show. It isn't up to me but I would say something like that is fair game to discuss by now. As I say though, not up to me, your choice.
I watched it with my wife this evening. Been away since last Wednesday.
Perhaps the last person in the country to know the result 😀

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
'Fraid not. Not seen the programme. Didn't know there was a fuss, didn't know it had finished & didn't know there was a result. And nooooooo, please don't enlighten me...:)
You just need about 20 hours on iPlayer and a few extra for the podcast, check back in tomorrow ;-)