TV Series - What Are You Watching?

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Just to pick up on this. The thread is not a dedicated Bake Off one but a general TV one.

I will watch the final live next week as otherwise it's virtually impossible to avoid spoilers.

Ditto. David doesn't like Masterchef or Bake Off so I watch on record but always watch the final live.

D-S

Visit site
Kin 5 eps in and it keeps getting better, great performances from an excellent cast, somehow the Dublin setting makes it so atmospheric.
Fargo S5 after the first episode looks as if it’s a belter with nods to the original film, not just the tone of the original that the other 4 have been. Juno Temple is excellent and what a great Minnesota accent from someone who portrayed a cockney WAG/ publicist in Ted Lasso.

babylonsinger

Visit site
Just got around to watching the 3 part The Detectives: Taking down an OCG. Had high hopes for this after enjoying the initial episodes showing two incidents in other parts of Greater Manchester. A really good watch

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
Some of the episodes in the first ever series were a bit sketchy in places but Brian Blessed bellowing is always watchable. It really hit its stride in the second series.
Because they dragged in Ben Elton to "help" with the writing. Otherwise it was doomed.

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
We've finally got Netflix. So are watching

Young Sheldon - meh
Gilmore Girls (wife) - Talk waaaay to fast so obviously scripted so I cant get involved.
Snow Pirercer or whatever - Not fully explained at the start. mate a work watches it so I'm ploughing through LOL
Manifest - Sort of like this.
Superstore - Still good. I can finally finish it off
BUT top top top funny show STILL GAME. OMG soooooooooo funny.