TV Series - What Are You Watching?

Reemul

Head Pro
Visit site
I am watching The Fall of teh Hosue of Usher and really enjoying it. I do love Mike Flanagan stuff though so if you liekd The Hosue on teh Hill and Midnight MAss you will probablyu enjoy this. 1st Episode is slow but once it gets going

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
New series of Shetland, main character has left, angry new lead dropped in. Good to see the main supporting cast still there, Tosh holding her ground 😄.

Solid stuff, keep it up.

One to look out for. I spent half the show looking at a character trying to see where I recognised him from. Cracked in the end, had to Google him. One of the leads from Annika, policeman with the luxurious hair, is in it with his hair cut short 😯. I feel he went too far to get that role. That quality of hair should not be sacrificed 😆
I like Ashley Jensen, think she’s going to make a decent replacement lead. The stories good, it’s the writing that keeps this going.

louise_a

Money List Winner
Visit site
It is quite possible that people recommended and watched this when it came out ,but we have binged The Traitors this weekend. really addictive once you start watching and we really enjoyed it, so if you missed it when it was out at the beginning o the year it is available on BBC Iplayer

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
Boat Story - just watched the first episode. Absolutely brilliant.
We can't decide whether to binge the rest on iPlayer or to watch the rest as they come out.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
We've now completed all the series of The Blacklist.

The ending. :rolleyes: :unsure::confused:

Yes, came across as not having time to properly write an ending for Red so just went with a bit of a cop out. Sadly another series that did not seem to have a plan for the end, all the best ones seem to have the start and end written then write the stories inbetween.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Just started 'For All Mankind' on Apple TV, a sort of what if series about Russia winning the space race. So far it is pretty good.

Also Monarch set in the same universe as the Godzilla movies. First 2 episodes were good fun

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
Yes, came across as not having time to properly write an ending for Red so just went with a bit of a cop out. Sadly another series that did not seem to have a plan for the end, all the best ones seem to have the start and end written then write the stories inbetween.
Agreed. There was so many options for and ending that could/should have happened, threads left unanswered, that it ultimately felt like the massive turkey in National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation!

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Agreed. There was so many options for and ending that could/should have happened, threads left unanswered, that it ultimately felt like the massive turkey in National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation!

I am waiting for the inevitable prequel Red series where we get the full story.

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just started 'For All Mankind' on Apple TV, a sort of what if series about Russia winning the space race. So far it is pretty good.

Also Monarch set in the same universe as the Godzilla movies. First 2 episodes were good fun
On my watchlist too

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Boat Story - just watched the first episode. Absolutely brilliant.
We can't decide whether to binge the rest on iPlayer or to watch the rest as they come out.
I’m exactly the same. About to watch episode 2 just now. Thought it was very good, love Daisy Haggard, the narrator is a cool chap too - better known as the Lead detective in the excellent Icelandic series Trapped.