TV Series - What Are You Watching?

ThinBullet

Visit site
We just finished:

Manifest - Really good
Fall of the House of Usher - Best in that type of same actors doing different shows thing.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'd heard somewhere that the BBC had put all episodes of Dr Who on the iplayer so I decided to have a peak. I have started with my childhood Dr, Tom Baker. Brilliant. Wobbly sets, the Brigadier, Sarah Jane 😍, Tom at his finest. Not sure my wife is going to enjoy this reminisce but I'm loving it ❤

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Watched something called Six Four over the last couple of nights, pretty good and an easy binge given there were only 4 episodes lol.
We watched this each Sunday and saw the last one last night. I thought the ending was a stinker, absolute cop out on pretty much every level. The set up was good, the characters were good but they didn't know how to end it. One of those I was grumpy to have given it time.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Watching Silo on Apple. Enjoying it so far but hoping that it all becomes clear at the end and is not one where they drag a mystery on for season after season. I can see it having future seasons but just not loads based on what is outside.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
We watched this each Sunday and saw the last one last night. I thought the ending was a stinker, absolute cop out on pretty much every level. The set up was good, the characters were good but they didn't know how to end it. One of those I was grumpy to have given it time.

I'm deleting the last one on that appraisal! I've been debating binning it anyhow as don't like the lead male (ex Greys doctor!), the lead female never does anything but frown, and the missing girl's Dad could barely move without oxygen yet it took all her power to escape...

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Watching Silo on Apple. Enjoying it so far but hoping that it all becomes clear at the end and is not one where they drag a mystery on for season after season. I can see it having future seasons but just not loads based on what is outside.
Do you want some vague answers to the above, giving nothing away, or are you happy to see it through?

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Do you want some vague answers to the above, giving nothing away, or are you happy to see it through?

Definitely going to see it though. More a comment on my hopes going forward that they do not keep dangling the one big plot point as a carrot but never give the answers (Blacklist, I am looking at you for a start now it has totally finished).