TV Series - What Are You Watching?

D

Deleted member 1147

Edge of Darkness, starring Bob Peck, is on BBC Iplayer at the moment.
A cult classic

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
TLOU last night, another good episode with a really strong ending. I’m guessing this was the story that’s included as an expansion in the remastered game?

It was additional paid for content on the orignal release and then was added to the remasters.

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
It's funny how the same thing can appear on two different channels at roughly the same time. I watched the documentary about it (Channel 4 or 5 a few weeks ago) so decided not to watch the drama series.
We knew that gangland leaders lived in that small rural area of Kent
In the mid 1970's My FiL sold his business and five gated luxury houses were built on the land, a nest of crooks it was known as by the locals.

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
Oooh, I am also watching Physical 100 on Netflix! It's like real-life squid games without the death! I'm loving it right now!!

RichA

Visit site
We've finished watching Guy Martin's Great British Power Trip tonight, which we had recorded. It's also on the 4 catch-up app. Fascinating series. Interesting to learn more about the electricity that we take for granted and Guy's enthusiasm is infectious.

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
The Jinx, the Life and Deaths of Robert Durst, true life documentary
Unbelievable fascinating true story of court cases of the murders committed by a multi millionaire.

Last edited:

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Watched episode 6 of The Last of Us last night, I’m absolutely loving it.

I was disappointed with episode 7. I kinda got the point but felt it laboured if for too long. I’ll watch episode 8 tonight but if it’s another bore fest I’ll bin it.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
I finished House of the Dragon at the weekend. Best I can say about it is great dragons, but hugely disappointing.

Continuing for me is TLoU, and next up start is TLotR: Rings of Power. She’s watching Sex/Lives and tells me it’s not for me.🤔😍

Meanwhile me and Mrs reaching culmination of series 2 of Happy Valley. Great storylines, and absolutely superb characterisations and performances.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
1883 - very good and nerly finished 1923 - also very good. Still prefer Yellowstone, so going to binge the new series soon

Have to say I’m getting a bit bored with 1923. Taking way too long for our lad in Africa to get home. I get it took a long time in the old days, but they could speed it up a bit in the TV replay and jump a few days/ months/ years 😇. At the rate they’re going, it’s gonna be season 4 before he kicks off…..

Also losing interest in Yellowstone a bit due to mid season break…… have forgotten what this season was about. 🤔

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I was disappointed with episode 7. I kinda got the point but felt it laboured if for too long. I’ll watch episode 8 tonight but if it’s another bore fest I’ll bin it.

I know it's an odd number (no pun intended), but there are 9 episodes in the series, so giving up after episode 8 would seem a bit daft.

We watched ep 7 at the weekend. It might not have been the strongest episode, but it was still pretty decent.