TV Series - What Are You Watching?

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Right winner for me. Final couple of episodes the standard doesn't seem as good as previous series but I'd happily scoff them all...perhaps not the summer pudding thing though!

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have been watching Nightflyers on Netflix.

Sci fi with quite a strange confluence/mix of other sci fi series themes such as Stargate Universe, Dr.Who, Star Trek Discovery and Strange New Worlds, The Matrix

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Mammals, New Amazon black comedy with James Corden. Good start although I'm not a black comedy fan usually so may not stick the distance.

The Dalgleish Mysteries on C5. Nothing fancy, just a good adaptation of the books in an old school, 2hr format. The sort of program that is designed for Sunday nights at 8pm, although that isn't when it goes out o_O

Watched the first 3 episodes of Mammals last night after seeing a clip of it on Gogglebox. Enjoying it, not sure it's a comedy though. It reminds me a bit of After Life.

Had a look at reviews this morning and it doesn't get great ones. That might have more to do with the negative publicity Corden has had recently.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Watched the first 3 episodes of Mammals last night after seeing a clip of it on Gogglebox. Enjoying it, not sure it's a comedy though. It reminds me a bit of After Life.

Had a look at reviews this morning and it doesn't get great ones. That might have more to do with the negative publicity Corden has had recently.
Corden definitely seems to be a bit of a marmite figure. I don't mind him but he clearly rubs some up the wrong way.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Only Murders in the building. Fun, quirky series. Just about to watch season 2 and see if the show premis holds uo

sunshine

Visit site
Just started watching the new season of Sports Washing. Couldn't get into the Saudi golf season, but the new format based in Qatar looks more promising.

Episode 1 yesterday was a poor opener, but stick with it because episode 2 today was much better.