TV Series - What Are You Watching?

dewsweeper

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Just caught up with Follow the money.
I enjoy Nordic Noir.
I am deaf and use subtitles for everything so am pretty adept at following foreign films.
This is an understated detective drama but keeps flowing at quite a rate.

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
Think this is the format they should've adopted post Clarkson et al...

Really enjoyed last night even if only to see a London taxi coming out top in something...

Oh... and really want one of those prancing horses...
I thought it was better than 'The Grand Tour', which was much better than last year's Top Gear.

What I really liked is that they have someone who can actually drive that Ferrari to its limits, and then talk about that. Clarkson and Co surely have a lot of experience in driving supercars, but yesterday seemed on a different level. I wonder if Ferrari would even let them have a go.

The chemistry of the 3 was good, their challenge with the high mile cars was similar to what we are used to, but without the total silliness of them deliberately sabotaging each other, even if they blamed LeBlanc for the Volvo problem. But otherwise the 'script' seems familiar.

The celebrity lap was OK, also less silly than we are used to.

The old top gear is back, but with new presenters. A very good start indeed, in my opinion.

MegaSteve

Tour Winner
Visit site
I thought it was better than 'The Grand Tour', which was much better than last year's Top Gear.

What I really liked is that they have someone who can actually drive that Ferrari to its limits, and then talk about that. Clarkson and Co surely have a lot of experience in driving supercars, but yesterday seemed on a different level. I wonder if Ferrari would even let them have a go.

The chemistry of the 3 was good, their challenge with the high mile cars was similar to what we are used to, but without the total silliness of them deliberately sabotaging each other, even if they blamed LeBlanc for the Volvo problem. But otherwise the 'script' seems familiar.

The celebrity lap was OK, also less silly than we are used to.

The old top gear is back, but with new presenters. A very good start indeed, in my opinion.

Yes, a very good start indeed and I feel will get better... Presenters appear as being easy to warm to and LeBlanc was better for Evans not being involved... Only room for one 'star' being on the sofa...

MegaSteve

Tour Winner
Visit site
Was bored and lonely last night [apart from a bottle of Cotes du Rhone] so watched an episode of Clique on the iplayer... Was interesting enough that I might watch another episode if for no other reason for the pretty girls...

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Finished Bosch S2 at the weekend, can't wait for s3 later this year.

Going to have a look at Ray Donovan or Sons of anarchy next.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Finished DareDevil season 2, very much looking forward to 2018 for season 3 now! Very good stuff!!

In the meantime watch Jessica Jones and Luke Cage then add Ironfist which starts in just under 2 weeks. They will then merge into a Defenders series featuring all of the characters. Plus The Punisher has his own series coming soon.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Think this is the format they should've adopted post Clarkson et al...

Really enjoyed last night even if only to see a London taxi coming out top in something...

Oh... and really want one of those prancing horses...

I must admit, the FXXK was rather spectacular!!