• Flavio's Chippy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do my own thing...

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Thank you to those who have already voted, we are around 50% currently taking into account the +1's & guests so if you are going and haven't voted yet, please do so as it will help me organize and reserve rough numbers with the places I am speaking to.

Thank you.

D

Deleted member 21258

I feel I've been really rude atm:eek:, but voted do our own thing, mainly as we may go and have a look around the area(never been to that area before) and may not make it back in time, but if we are would love to go to wherever(not worried as eat everything).

EDIT Adam can make up his own mind and will probably wish to stay and not go for a drive with his old parents.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 17920

I feel I've been really rude atm:eek:, but voted do our own thing, mainly as we may go and have a look around the area(never been to that area before) and may not make it back in time, but if we are would love to go to wherever(not worried as eat everything).

EDIT Adam can make up his own mind and will probably wish to stay and not go for a drive with his old parents.:lol:
There is no pressure for everyone to eat together.

It would be quite amusing if we all just turned up to the local restaurant without booking :D

I asked Fish to help out once Turnberry quoted £60 for a carvery :eek:

Fish

Banned
Visit site

I don’t want anyone to feel obliged to come to any of the 5 options put forward, I’ve simply located 5 variables as Turnberry was far too expensive for a carvery option (£60) and then offered little choice for still a hefty cost with their 2 course option.

That is why I submitted a choice to ‘do your own thing’ as everyone is different and for a lot of us it will be our first time to the area, so please vote naturally, no pressure.

At present for those voting for Wildings I have a window for dining between 18.30-20.00hrs, once I know a number close to the amount interested I will finalise with them if they want us all as a total sitting or a rolling sitting.

I will keep everyone updated with times and availability’s at the other choices also.